Got this for my rug sucker, then got a centrifuge, paid over $3'000 with tax and shipping. Used it for a short time.
Mark (562) 254-4021 as so have Sapphire 370SS for sale as well
The Dri-Eaz HVE 3000 does double duty as a stand-alone portable flood extractor OR as an inline truck mount booster.
As a high-volume stand-alone flood extractor, pair the HVE 3000 with the Rover, Water Claw, or your wand of choice for fast water removal. Or use the HVE 3000 to boost the vacuum performance of your truck mount on extremely long hose runs - as much as 300 feet!
The HVE 3000 is a life saver when you've got to remove excess water in large or multi-level units like apartments, hotels, schools, hospitals, factories, offices, and large residential homes.
- High vacuum performance – Dual vacuum blowers and 2-inch inlets and outlets for maximum airflow.
- High maneuverability – Unique vacuum hose and housing design makes moving the unit easy – just pull on the hose! The slim, 22.5-inch profile smoothly rollson 8-inch pneumatic wheels and fits through the narrowest doors.
- High-capacity waste tank – A 12-gallon tank means fewer trips to the drain.
- Auto pumpout and quick gravity drain – Features a standard garden hose connection for auto-pumpout, or you can use the large toilet-height gravity drain.
- Exhaust air passes through HEPA filter – This handy feature captures contaminates instead of spreading them!
- Superior debris handling – The filtering system captures debris before it gets to the truck mount tank, saving you cleanup time