bought out a closed business

steve_64

i got a call from a guy looking to sell some equipment and old product. come to find out a guy i knew had passed away and they sold his carpet store. he use to clean carpets too but that was before i had started up.

i went over to look at everything and when he told me he only wanted $1500 for everything i had to jump on it.

i got a good bane base unit and all the tools, a practically new upholstery tool and a new solution pump. a buffer, burnisher, mop buckets a walk behind scrubber i think its a tenant. not to mention gallons and gallons of old product. probably over a hundred gallons of stuff.

i have a new couch coming today so i tested some of the products on my carpet here and it seems to ok. nothing was ever frozen.

got a lot of good powders too. now i need to start using this stuff up. i have a bunch of apartment hallways to do that i will sample some more stuff on.

now where to put it all, i filled my garage up! i have enough stuff to start another business. im thinking about getting a trailer that i can heat, to store all the products in and eventually use it for the cleaning business genny and i have been getting more involved with.

i had just ordered about a $1000 worth of product less than a month ago too lol.looks like im good till spring now!

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Just make sure it doesnt cost you a lot to store it from the elements and weather to the point that it would be the same as if you would of bought it retail.

Reactions: steve_64

steve_64

ive been thinking about getting a trailer anyway and a friend of mine has been building heated ones just like what im wanting now even before this purchase.

i got a ton of stuff and really am not sure i want it all. anyone interested in some stainless steel pump up sprayers, ive got about ten of them now lol.

looks like i have a lot of work ahead of me getting this organized.

i havent tried any of the equipment yet but im pretty sure it all should work. i was just expanding into tile and stripping and waxing and such so this came at a good time for me. its just stressing me out a little which i dont like but it was time.

got a fogger too that looks like new. just looked at a job yesterday i will probably try it on.

i should take pics of all this and post them. a lot of products ive never heard of. guess ill be doing a lot of experimenting coming up.

steve_64

the walk behind scrubber is a minuteman 200. im anxious to get this running since ive never used one before. ill have to look it up online to figure it outi suppose.

the buffer and burnisher are pacifics. ive never heard of them before but the run great so far. went out last night and was going through things some more.

got a steamer and a fogger but i think they are cheaper ones but look like new.

so far the products ive used have been working good. im mixing them pretty strong since they are old, i may have to dilute them some more though.

im pretty sure im getting a trailer, just have to find the right one for all this.

after 9 years in business this is the biggest step ive taken since i started out.

Reactions: jcooper

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom