What do you think?

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Its cool but the music is super boring, cant ya find something upbeat?

I have a couple, its ok to have in the mix.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We were thinking of doing one for residential carpet cleaning and paying for one of the radio personalities to do the voice. That background music would be add to it. :biggrin:

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Why not just use one of your current commercials or old ones.

Someone might remember it...

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Richard you are taking advice from people who do not have any videos on their websites. Really?

Trust you gut.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
It's cute.
A little too long. No need to move camera (well illusion of camera moving- pan, zoom ) so many times.

Your message: Chavez restoration offers Water damage services 7 days a week, 365 days a year (by the way, where's 24?) can be done with less waste of time and be actually clearer and more memorable.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Hey the food was good and eating it all in the same building that Chavez restoration was once in and owned was the cherry on top.

Awesome time and seeing you and Dan looking around at where you used to clean rugs and upholstery was priceless.

Good time!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I missed 24? Damn! :icon_redface:

How long Ofer? I can adjust just about everything. Speed, transition, pause and camera movement. Off hand I think I have most elements 2.5 -3 seconds so I can make it draw fast if needed.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Damn, the 24 is there, I'm just used to seeing the 24/7/365 all together.
Tells you about my attention span!

Like in commercials, only more so on the internet. Don't waste time. I can't tell you exactly how long, just make it shorter.
This is the idea:
  • Chavez restoration offers.
  • 24/7/365 water/fire emergency services.
  • You're in good hands (or whatever is the message you want to convey).
Limiting to just 24/7/365 is a bit of a waste, tie it with something else that is important and short.
The rest is a waste.

The hand writing is cute once, maybe twice (annoying afterwards). Like any medium, repetition can work for you. Done right.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Becker

Name
Becker
extremely lame!

It is cool, when it is true drawing. But even at that, kinda time consuming. And unless the drawings capture attention, then interest is lost IMO.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Same program made that one too Becker. Who ever created it did it as an out line with no color.

Scrap the whole idea?It only took a few minutes to create, its not like I invested a bunch of time in it.

I questioned if it was a little too cornball. That's why I asked here before adding it anywhere???

I may make a shorter version and trot it out here next week. I don't have time today to mess with it.

Thanks

:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Hey the food was good and eating it all in the same building that Chavez restoration was once in and owned was the cherry on top.

Awesome time and seeing you and Dan looking around at where you used to clean rugs and upholstery was priceless.

Good time!
We enjoyed the company. Brenda & yourself are always welcome here!

You cracked me up with "Do you know these guys?" "These guys used to own this place" "We need to put up a plaque as history" The waiter thought you were nuts. Even the new owner had no clue what was going on. LOL

How ironic he was from Mikey's area. Apto's and a few blocks from Sea Cliff inn.

Good time!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Just stick with an ad?

That's why I come here, to throw crap at you guys and see if any of it sticks. :eekk:

You know what I mean....:icon_twisted:

How about these, do they visual convey the same message without the fancy drawing?

3ef038e8-d147-4f4d-9cb2-dd22fd8c02ea_zps1500a778.png

56dabcb4-efa6-4a06-b5c0-2866e16bf912_zpscc47362e.png

c7bf6aef-90dd-4197-92d1-7e12a024c236_zpse5489bed.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mikey P

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I can do that but it will take me some time to do it. I might try it with the air duct one first. The only thing is those radio commercials are 30 seconds. Maybe I can have them cut me down a few to 15-seconds and that way it doesn't put anyone to sleep drawing it.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Looking at that from a consumer's point of view there's not a thing wrong with that video. Adding one of your 30-second audio commercials as a background would be perfect.

NOTE: My audio was off, so no comment on the music.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom