Shark grout brush

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
Where can I buy the blue swivel part to the shark brush. We have 3 brushes that are slightly used but the swivel keeps breaking.

Last edited:

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
Here's the piece I need.

Attachments

• IMG_2890.jpg
    IMG_2890.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 242
Name
Ralph Pastorelli
Mine kept coming apart where the two round nubs are on the same piece that David has broken and it was frustrating as hell, I ended up using a hose clamp there to hold the brush from popping off poor design

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
Well I got a nice email from the maker of The Shark saying they are sending me out 3 new ones. How about that. I didn't even have to ask. The supplier I bought it from didn't see the need to step up I guess?

Reactions: Desk Jockey

John Olson

Name
John Olson
David you bought 2 of them from me and I hope your not referring to me not seeing a need to step up as you never called me and posting on mikeysboard isn't the way to let someone know you have a problem.

Name
Ralph Pastorelli
Well I got a nice email from the maker of The Shark saying they are sending me out 3 new ones. How about that. I didn't even have to ask. The supplier I bought it from didn't see the need to step up I guess?
They should send many people new brushes since they are weak as shit in the swivel area and they break!

Mikey P

Administrator

Too much time on Facebook...

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Just wanted to make sure David whom your referring to as you said you had 3 of them and they all broke and 2 of them you bought from me. As for anyone that had a swivel break from ones the bought last spring/summer if they called me they got replaced. They had a issue with the mold and 10-15% of them broke but they broke on the first or second job. If that was any of you and you didn't call me I'm sure we can get you a replacement knuckle. I just need to know.

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
I'm like the others, mine broke after the first few jobs. I just put a metal band around to keep it together. To be honest, I thing the green one from HD is better because the bristles are finer and get into the pours of the grout better. Might not last as long, but works better.

Name
Ralph Pastorelli
If so many broke in the same area like im reading here they should step up and send everyone a new improved one..

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ralph 10-15% Broke not 100%. The ones that broke got new swivel heads, well at least the ones that bought from me and told me. The swivel broke immediately so the brush was still "new". Just giving everyone a whole new brush would be like you re-cleaning every home you cleaned for a month because two people had spots come back. :)

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Mine didn't break it just won't stay connected. Getting a stainless bolt and calling it done. My supplier loves me cause I never complain even when I should. I just fix it and move forward.

Gene

Reactions: Ralph Pastorelli

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom