Its stripper week!

Mikey P

Administrator
at 9:45 PM.

I tried sending you these two photos a week ago, the photos didn't attach, so I am trying again. This is the floor where my daughter rents at 150 6th ave. her roommates had a red rug that bled on the floor, then her wet feet carried it thru out the house. Her other roommates dad tried sanding the floor , and this is the result. I would like to know if there is something you can do. If you want to go by and take a look, my daughter 's phone number is 916- 837-****. Thank you!

IMG955576_zpslmfghs1e.jpg

IMG953979_zps3d3lbmzx.jpg

J

JS41035

I would charge 500 bucks. I would use Surface prep pads with just some mild detergent. stripper and painted baseboards can make a mess. Prequalify all that . SPPs will do wonders on scratched up VCT with not very much wax buildup. new finish will hide alot as well.
Out there i would say youll be around a grand .

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
At least a $1 ft in residential setting, have to move pretty slow.

Also have to be real careful finishing, easy to get hair/trash in finish.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
ya might ask your favorite flooring store what they would charge to replace. If it's VCT, my store would remove and replace $1.80 a foot.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
it wont come out perfect.....when you get a sanding screen on it (which is what it sounds like happened) you now have taken of the top layers of floor....the white spots....which will change the color pattern when waxed....better but still very light

to bad because the red bleed was more then likely just in the little finish it had on it, and would have cleaned right up

depending on how much of a pita ass to get tools in there, and if they get it all cleaned up...$500-1000.....and yes get the sign off on the baseboards....depending on the paint....stripper will take it clean off, no matter how hard you try to stay away.... just tell them to paint it after

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom