Almost brand new 13" zipper for sale

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I have a 13' zipper (almost brand new). Bought it when I was looking for an employee and was planning on taking more commercial work. Decided not to have an employee and as a result I hardly do any commercial work. The Zipper works great, a few minor scratches.

It is the straight handle (I personally liked it better than the angled handle) you can clean with it laying flat, completely under entire beds etc. .

In case you're wondering, nothing is wrong with it. Great tool, your grand kids will still be using it many years from now. If you need feedback about me, I've already sold stuff to Richard, Knoxclean, Larry Capitoni, and Fred Boyle. Let the fact that I'm still on this board speak for itself :winky:

I have it + spare two (1 front & 1 back) glides and the Teflon sides.
You pay: Zipper- $1499.00 + two glides and Teflon sides $139.00 + shipping & insurance. No sales tax.

Private message is the best way to get hold of me. :very_drunk:

P.S. I am in CA Bay Area, so if you're interested you can come and see it. I also travel to the Sierra Foothills so if you're on my route (Hwy- 80 to Sacramento, that can be arranged.) In that case naturally no shipping- you also save as there's no sales tax.

Almost brand new 13" zipper for sale

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
It was sold a while ago, but it took US postal "Priority" mail about two weeks for the check to arrive.

If you want something to arrive on time. Or for that matter, arrive. Do not use US postal.

Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom