Seal-A-Door Information

sealcanvas

Name
Ron Hunkins
I've received a lot of inquiries about Seal-A-Door...which I always enjoy responding to individually! However, I'm thinking maybe some others have questions, but are just too busy to inquire or research....so for those, here is a "summary" of Seal-A-Door:

PRICING AND SIZES AND MORE INFORMATION:
It's been suggested, time and time again, that I make this information more accessible and visible.....so.....
First, and most importantly, please be aware of our "RISK FREE GUARANTEE". Its very simple: you order, we ship, you receive and evaluate "Does it meet my expectations?"; if "Yes", call with credit card information or notify us that "check is in the mail ". If "No", put product back in the shipping container (either vinyl sleeve or box) and ship back to us. Your total risk is the return "Shipping Cost".
Please remember: it is just as important to show respect for, and provide protection to, your customers interior environment in the Spring, Summer and Fall as it is in the Winter. Seal-A-Door is the "EVERY SEASON" accessory!...and SOOOO easy to use!!
Seal-A-Door is available in three different configurations:
"The Standard" is intended for typical residential doorway openings (36" X 80"); this unit is priced at $139.95.
"The Combo" will fit a typical commercial doorway opening (36" X 84") AND will compress down to fit a typical residential opening also. Price: $149.95.
"The Jumbo" is exclusively for the tall "executive style" doorway opening (36" X 96"); this 8' version is priced at $169.95.
The above pricing is for 1-2 piece orders; there are discounts for 3-5 pcs., 6-10 pcs. and for 11+ pieces. Please email us for volume pricing information.
Standard colors for the Seal-A-Door are blue, yellow, red, lime green and orange; other colors are available at a slight "up-charge", depending on volume.
There is a $5.00 "Packaging" charge for shipped orders (a heavy duty vinyl sleeve or Box); product is shipped via UPS, FedEx or Speedee (depending on your location).
Orders typically ship "From Stock" in 3-5 business days.

OPTIONS : "Window" $45.00. We also have stainless steel "carrying brackets" made specifically for the Seal-A-Door. It takes one set for "wall mount" and two sets for ceiling mount. One set is $28.95 and two sets are $52.95. There is a $10 "flat rate" shipping charge for shipping brackets (whether it's one set or two).

TO ORDER: Send us an email to sealcanvas@aol.com. Include your name, company name, contact phone number, size and color, window or brackets, and your "Ship to" address. We will confirm receipt and get the product prepped to send to you.
Thanks again for your interest...I will look forward to hearing from you!
Best Regards,
Ron Hunkins
sealcanvas@aol.com
www.sealcanvas.com
612/250-8454
www.facebook.com/Seal-A-Door

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom