Pakistan, Russia, China and India all banned..

Mikey P

Administrator
We had a attack by some hackers from one of those 4th world countries last week.

Our solution was to ban participation from the above countries, all of which are the most notorious for doing this sort of crap.

Unfortunately this means that Tony Wheelwright wont be able to lurk while out looking for new exotic vacati...er... I mean new cleaners to join the IICRCA.

:biggrin:

Last edited:
Reactions: Shorty and Askal

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
What were they hoping to find. Pixie dust formulas that make diaper poop magically disappear when scrubbed in a circular motion.

Gene

Reactions: FredC

FredC

Village Idiot
Not that big of a deal..just a pita....hacker was able to setup as admin on the adserver and piggyback the ads with dating and adsense ads.

Thats why there were "Meet Hot Asian/Jewish/Arab/Russian" Chicks " ads running last week.

but that really wasn't the reason behind the block because I have no idea where it originated...............those countries just contribute the most spam sign ups .

Mike combined the two to take a jab at Tony

Reactions: Goomer
Name
Nate W.
Sh*t and I thought I was the only one seeing that...... Now hopefully my gf believes me, I doubt it though.......... I'm always in the doghouse....... :dejection:

Name
Nate W.
:icon_razz:

Tits and azz is always good for bringing Nate out of the shadows.

He's a sick puppy.............:icon_razz:

I concur, Nate is "that guy" other men's spouses love to hate............. "No honey, it really is a carpet cleaning forum"...........:lol:

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
blondes women russia ussr comunism 1920x1200 wallpaper_www.knowledgehi.com_44.jpg

Reactions: Bryan S. Bennett

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom