might be selling my RV 360i

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
Thinking of selling my RV360i, i have the swoop head that came with it, also have the carpet brush head and the tile and grout head and suction ring which i only used like twice maybe 3 times. Works great and is in great condition. I simply don't use it hardly at all anymore. I also am wanting a lowboy orbital and this is why i am considering selling it. Just curious if any interest

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
Interest can be measured by the asking price
Very funny, but you are absolutely correct how about $1500.00 that gets you the 306i with swoop head as i believe it is called, also the carpet
brush head and the tile and grout head with suction ring, all is in perfect condition, appearance wise and working condition. I have pics on my cell phone
that i can text msg to ya. I'm in north carolina by the way

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Marty would KNOW that he's been a hack all these years...if he ever got the 360i.
:pig:

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
The rotovac has been sold 1250 minus the tile and grout head, but another person bought that for 250. now just have to decide which
op machine to get. then my equipment inventory will be complete already have a CRB/175 w/solution tank & carpet brush. also have a Mytee M5 portable and other
misc stuff.
Nice to have different tools in the tool box. I'm not a one method only cleaner, nor do I ever knock any method, all work all have limitations, a lot of the times I
combine methods, just depends. Bottom line, when I complete a job I want a happy customer, otherwise I didn't do my job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom