the secret to your success...

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
THANK GOD! I studied Accounting in High school!

While on "vacation" I have time to Audit my Books--

With Service Monster, Fittlebug, Square, PayPal and 4 different people entering Data that gets synced into My QuickBooks-- it can be a 'CluskerF.." IF someone enters in a mistakes or needs a Deposit Refund! And How I have to handle Those enters changes depending on When the info was synced with QB's since QB doesn't allow "negative" deposits/entries- but PayPal does.. Square and Paypal also handles things different which can contribute to the complexity of things.

One Custies Deposit refund was entered under someone else's name and account in QB's but correctly in SM.-- I just felt like I did some "Advanced mathematics" to correct the errors-- And now My head Hurts.. haha.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Having a very high comfort zone. Plus there are a lot of not so professionals here which the high class homeowners don't care for. Luckily that leaves a small group. If you make a 9 am appointment here that means anytime before noon.

Gene

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
for me it was a simple formula.

step 1 decide what I wanted out of the business
step 2 doggy dog determination to get it.

for me the success came when I decided what I was going to do, everything else spawned from that decision.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom