They think the kid is me now..

Mikey P

Administrator
Hmodq1yNIdIxfgyxZZsx5l52tMOK3FfC-hctWsUhwR8=w538-h955-no.png

I wasn't there...

Mikey P

Administrator
on their own for the most part, If they mention that they found us there to my guys, they'll ask for a review....sometimes.

19 out of 20 people who find you on yelp don't have an account.

Reactions: KevinL

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Congratulations Mikey-- that's exactly what you want as a biz owner and maybe as a father. You've trained him well and More Importantly-- he didn't resist that training--

I wish I could say the same. I might not be able to retire for a long time now..:dejection:

Connor

Name
Connor
Every time I read ConnOisseur, I wonder if you should've picked an easier to spell name, then again, you could've picked Pailliotet.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
on their own for the most part, If they mention that they found us there to my guys, they'll ask for a review....sometimes.

19 out of 20 people who find you on yelp don't have an account.
It's even less around here. Most people have never heard of it and I got suckered into advertising with them. Now I'm paying to advertise and getting absolutely no biz from it.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Just spoke to yelp rep on Friday as they have been pushing us for a while to advertise with them.

I told her to give me a month for free to see if it works and if I land 2 jobs I would sign a two year contract and she said no.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom