image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I wasn't a fan of that truck until now.

What type of fresh water tank will you be putting in there, and where?

Your side door set up is very nicely done, including the reel placement.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Thanks Jim,

My current thought process is to pull the fresh water stainless steel tank from my 95 Butler. It will fit between the wheel well and sliding door leaving over the wheel and the three feet to the back door open. I was going to have a tank built custom but I think the Butler tank I have will fit very well. All the fresh water tanks I've seen are over the wheel well which to me chews up all the usable space.

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
what year sprinter?

With diesel almost at reg gas prices, my sprinter is 65% the operating cost as my chevy's

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Beautiful setup. I wouldn't want a garden hose reel above my machine. It will leak sooner or later and get something wet that might cause a problem.

Gene

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Beautiful setup. I wouldn't want a garden hose reel above my machine. It will leak sooner or later and get something wet that might cause a problem.

Gene

I'm not concerned about that yet. Maybe down the road but not much to be a big deal with high pressure swivels and Goodyear hose with ball valve. The top gray will be replaced soon enough with Goodyear as well and it's a live apo hose.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I'm not concerned about that yet. Maybe down the road but not much to be a big deal with high pressure swivels and Goodyear hose with ball valve. The top gray will be replaced soon enough with Goodyear as well and it's a live apo hose.

I get what your saying but I tend to not trust fittings. Over the years I've had plenty of quality parts fail. I do still have my original Goodyear hose. It's over 25 years and still used daily. I had to replace the end that got run over but other than that it's solid.

Gene

Reactions: Dan

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
A Mercedes? I think I'd call the cheaper guys in the gold trucks.
I'm not sure I want my carpet cleaner driving a Mercedes. :winky:

View attachment 6173

we have 3 Mercedes and the vortex--- It tells people you are going to charge more-- and worth it.. Our target market who drive MBs would be pre sold- and price shoppers maybe scared away.

Nice set up Dan-- be sure to keep the weight under the GVWR-- to avoid a heft fine in CA.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom