Thank you for the Devastator Filter...whoever you are!!!

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Someone who wishes to remain anonymous (I don't even know who it was) wanted to do something nice for my husband and I. That someone bought us a devastator filter as a gift.
We got it this afternoon and just want to say to whomever it was......Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts! You will never fully understand how much your gesture means to us, and how much you have helped us. Words cannot express what we feel. Thank you.

I was feeling discouraged about our machine because it just seemed so weak compared to our previous machines with 56 blowers. I was having to do so many dry strokes to feel confident that I was properly extracting and getting good dry times, which of course was brutal on my back.

I cranked the machine up tonight and my wand damn near was glued to the carpet! My job was a store front and about 400 sq ft of carpet and 300 sq ft of tile. By the time I finished cleaning the carpet, it was almost completely dry at the point where I started. I didn't even need to put my speed drying fans out. The tile dried so fast I was shocked.

Between the high quality and design of the filter, and the massive improvement in the vac I felt like I was running a brand new machine with a 56 blower. My job time and work load has eased more than you will ever know, because with my back situation, every movement has to count.
So again...whoever you are....thank you for your kind and caring gesture and for making our lives much easier. :clap::clap::rockon::rockon::):)
Have a blessed and happy Thanksgiving! I know we are utterly thankful!

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
wow...do you know for sure that the gifter came from here?
I am pretty near positive...... But Tom said they wished to remain anonymous. Whoever it was went all out, and got me the stainless one too.
Not gonna lie, when Tom PMed me it made me cry that someone would do something so nice!

Reactions: hogjowl

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
How/Why is the filter increasing your suction?
We were using the hydro force ones, then we got the Mytee Lint Hog. The hydro forces broke very easily and never lasted long. The Mytee would clog up real fast even with pre vacuuming, and it would pool up with water.
It had a screw on lid that did not have a good seal and we lost a lot of suction right there.
I was feeling really discouraged thinking that our TM was just weak. Last night, I hooked up the Dev filter and the suction at the end of the hose was just like when we had a 56 blower. It was unbelievable. The carpet dried so fast and so did the tile I cleaned last night.
Today I cleaned a huge house, 200 feet of vac hose pulled, and it felt like I was right at the truck as far as the suction. The wand was actually pulling the carpet up as I was cleaning and my dry time was shocking. I needed no fans, not even on the stairs.
The filter was quiet where the Mytee was loud...whistling and air sucking.
It has to be the filter because I did nothing else any different but the power was shockingly different. Last night I had my husband with me and he pulled the wand to try it out and even he was shocked. And he doesn't usually notice things like I do. If it impressed him, it says a lot.
I can only surmise that it is the perfectly sealed build of the filter, no air escape whatsoever, plus the size of it?
Not having to bring in the fans, not having to do multiple dry strokes is already making a huge difference for me working alone with a bad back.

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Where are you going to place your vacuum tattoo?
Lol! I have a forearm tat that I got when I was young and really dumb that I am in the process of having removed, maybe instead I should just cover it up with a devastator?! Lol! Or should I get a vacuum like your logo?! :very_drunk:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom