Housecall Pro users..

rjwood

Faux Fosythe
Name
Me
I had signed up with HCP but then canceled due to the potential problem regarding customer privacy. I see HCP is now offering for free its service to sole proprietors. That's enticing but the customer thing still irks me. I'm already vetted as a business through Google and I've worked hard over the years raising my name to the top of searches without having HCP put me up against my competitors all over again in their portal. And that's what HCP appears to be trying to do - create a search portal of their own for the cleaning industry.

I've been looking at The Customer Factor as an alternative.

Mikey P

Administrator
Interested to learn why Mikey kicked SM to the curb?

It just comes naturally doesn't it Marty?

SM has not been kicked to the curb. We still use them in full force in California.

HCP has many interesting feathers I like and seeing how they support MB, very well I might add, I owe it to them to give it a try here in NV.

Personally I'd like to see the two companies merge as they both have great individual attributes. But that wont happen so I'll just wait for Tre to knock them both off.

Mikey P

Administrator
Did I mention it's snowing here..

83zjYl43Srt_hYA-5yoc5k-oNhdw2-ZB6wlS_91tpf2gMvMMSyVlRY0NRShZ5f9aezwVekwu7TEdtU3Gk74=w560-h995-no.jpg

rjwood

Faux Fosythe
Name
Me
I just clicked on the HCP advertising link to look at it. Some updating is sorely needed there. The Customer Factor does offer post cards for 59 cent each through a third party and also does offer cc processing (again, through a third party). The CF cc processing looks expensive compared with more common alternatives such as square though.

Name
I'm Rick James
HCP is still a young company..make the product better for users. HCP still has some room to improve.. SM sounds like its improving next year with their new update.

I think what I learned in searching for a good CRM/FSM is to find out what you really need in software. I have found that CRM/FSM works the best when they are able to work with other software.. not just for QB online but for other services. HCP and the current version of SM doesn't work with other software API like we need.
The folks at SM said that their new software WILL, which is HUGE!!.. because no software company can make the one all be all, especially since everyones company has different needs or wants.. its the ability to "talk" to other software and allow the user to fit what works with their company no matter how big or small.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jkowalski

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom