HUGE Black-Friday / Cyber-Monday Sale

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Check it out! Sale dates will run from 11/25-12/8.

blackfriday2015.png

cimex2015.png
vario2015.png
15brushencap2015.png
10brushencap2015.png
truckport2015.png

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Good question, why does best buy offer zero interest or ashley's furniture??? it motivates buyers but how does the creditor make money??? they get another customer and send you a credit card and probably hope you dont pay it off on time.

Reactions: Mikey P

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Good question, why does best buy offer zero interest or ashley's furniture??? it motivates buyers but how does the creditor make money??? they get another customer and send you a credit card and probably hope you dont pay it off on time.

Sam is right, the lender makes money if the borrower doesn't pay it off in time. Plus they only offer these 18 month deals a few times throughout the year. However we ALWAYS have a 6 month interest free finance offer. http://www.excellent-supply.com/6-months-interest-free-financing_ep_64-1.html. I think it's a nice incentive to be able to get equipment and pay it off, without getting hit with interest. Personally speaking, I love to buy from Apple, Best Buy, Sam Ash, or anywhere else that offers interest free money; and purchase something with the lender's money and pay it off without any interest. :smile:

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
The sale starts today!

It's a nice opportunity to save a bunch of money on new equipment, and get no interest financing. :)

rjwood

Faux Fosythe
Name
Me
I obviously don't know why it is in this case - the answer to Mikey's question, that is. What I do know in other instances, (i.e furniture, electronics sellers) is that the lender is making their money off the seller instead of the buyer. The seller in turn cannot (openly) discount the merchandise and thus attempts to attract buyers with the zero percent instead of a lower cost.

Most furniture store salespeople, as a last resort, will quietly offer a significant cash only discount (no checks or credit cards) once they are convinced you're not buying.

My guess, and it's only a guess, is that that there's a contract between the seller and lender that restricts the seller on buying options for particular items, which would be why only particular items are offered with the sale.

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Rick why does your lender offer these deals?

I'm sure lenders make tons of money on interest free deals. Any I've seen go back to day one and add high interest if you miss a payment, don't pay it off in time, etc. I'm sure it happens in a significant percent of the transactions.

rjwood

Faux Fosythe
Name
Me
I'm sure lenders make tons of money on interest free deals. Any I've seen go back to day one and add high interest if you miss a payment, don't pay it off in time, etc. I'm sure it happens in a significant percent of the transactions.
I'm certain you're correct. But then that borders on predatory lending, and who'd want to support any business that evens hints at engaging in such practices? Not me - that's for certain.

Luckily, I'm successful enough and good enough with finances that this is not an issue for me (getting caught up in such schemes). I do feel for those who are victim to such practices though.

It's easy enough to open a cc account these days with interest free purchases for up to almost two years. Use that and get the discounts instead of the financing options through financing companies - which are so yesterday anyhow.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
A lot of people like to use interest free money. I know I appreciate whenever I get to use someone else's money without interest! And hopefully I'm wise enough to pay off the financing on time, so as to avoid the interest incurred after the term limit. That's the way to take advantage of these special free finance offers. The equipment should be paid off long before the term of the loan. :clap:

And you're correct, the seller also pays a percentage; but that happens with normal cc sales too. This is a normal part of doing business, as anyone who accepts credit cards realizes.

It's nice to have interest free money. And when you look at the deals we're offering on equipment with this sale, it makes sense to check your equipment quiver to see if there are any machines you'd like to get as the year winds down. Now's the time! :icon_razz:

It's true, we've chopped quite a bit out of our margin to make this sale possible. But that's how a big sale works. You squeeze the margin and try to make up for it in volume. I hope you guys appreciate the savings! :)

Last edited:

Total_Rookie

Name
Joseph Torrez
I'm interested in purchasing at the advertised price, although once I click the link the price goes up? I'm looking to get the 15 in model

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
I'm interested in purchasing at the advertised price, although once I click the link the price goes up? I'm looking to get the 15 in model

I just tried it and it's showing the sale price in the cart for me. But if you're still having a problem, please call our office and we can take care of you.

sale-brushencap-2015.png

Reactions: Total_Rookie

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Some of our customers have asked if we're also having a sale on Releasit. We had originally only planned to offer the equipment specials, and the 18 month interest free financing. But since a few customers were asking, I went ahead and worked up some special pricing for cases of Releasit too.

Use coupon code at checkout BFCM15. Enjoy!

releasit-bfcm.jpg

Last edited:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Tm 15, I guess I have to add it to the cart for it to update the price. Mike what made you choose the 10?

I've been using the 7 inch models over 7 years now...got them back in the day when my daughters were working for me and I wanted something they could carry that still had some weight and could agitate....plus we carry so much, the space savings was great....

Then we started to discover using it on stairs and tile and grout (especially in bathrooms) and just in general....it was a little bullet proof go get em unit.

I like being able to pick it up with one hand...and then grab a wand or something else and head in the home....or to the 2nd or 3rd floor of an apt complex with ease....

it turned out one of the luckiest purchases I ever made and I had bought 2 right away...

I also paid more for my first 2 units about 7-8 years ago, so Rick Gelanis has a great deal all the time at Excellent supply on these....

Also, get the Commercial Brown Brushes for when you need more power in the right conditions....

Ron K

Mike if you get a customer ,whom you trust and meets all your other parameters, who balks on your price just offer them free financing over a month. Split the the bill in half run the first payment then in a month run the second half's payment. I've never gotten burned by this and have always made a cheerleader from it. I'd rather work and help someone out then sit at home and be a CC snob!

rjwood

Faux Fosythe
Name
Me
Mike if you get a customer ,whom you trust and meets all your other parameters, who balks on your price just offer them free financing over a month. Split the the bill in half run the first payment then in a month run the second half's payment. I've never gotten burned by this and have always made a cheerleader from it. I'd rather work and help someone out then sit at home and be a CC snob!
Retail outlets and service companies used to do this often. It's nice of you to do that for your customers.

rjwood

Faux Fosythe
Name
Me
Retail outlets and service companies used to do this often. It's nice of you to do that for your customers.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I dont charge enough to offer financing, but I do take AMEX,Discover, visa, and MC. checks if they match address where works being done and they're not moving out.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
This years cyber sale has been a huge success! And while it's nice to save a bunch of money on new equipment, and get no interest financing - all good things must come to an end.

Today is the final day of our special finance offer and big sale. So don't miss out. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom