2.5" Vac Hose- $50 + Shipping. one time only deal

tcdepot

Name
The Cleaner's Depot
I have a handful of 2-1/2" Blue Vacuum Hose in 50' sections that we have for sale. We'll let it go for $50 a section plus shipping to anyone on the forum. We only have a limited amount so once they're gone, they're gone.

Let me know if you're interested in some.

Thanks,

Matt Stein
The Cleaner's Depot

tcdepot

Name
The Cleaner's Depot
Jim,

It'd be about $40 a box to you. I have a whole pallet. If you're interested I could cut you a deal on the whole thing and it'd save quite a bit in shipping.

tcdepot

Name
The Cleaner's Depot
Jim,

I'm not sure what words you spoke to almost end up in jail, and who you spoke them with, but nobody's going to jail for this hose.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Jim,

I'm not sure what words you spoke to almost end up in jail, and who you spoke them with, but nobody's going to jail for this hose.

LOL...this was something else........no worries.....

hold onto one of the boxes for me..I am getting things ready to go out of town and I will be back first of next week and I will get with you and buy one......

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Hey I am first in line guys!!!!
Dude you have an illness. Just stop!

Consider this an intervention! From now on anytime you want to buy something you don't need, send the money to me.

I will save it for you and someday you will have a huge pile waiting for you when you finally get over this disease.
smiley-char048.gif

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
Go ahead and put my order ahead of Lockhart's. He doesn't need anything else.

tcdepot

Name
The Cleaner's Depot
I'm starting to run out of 50' sections (only 4 left), but I have some 37.5' sections if anyone wants that you can have a section for $25 plus shipping. I know a 37.5' section isn't to convenient, but if you're interested in those let me know.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom