2 days until I'll tour the Blue Monarch cleaning empire!

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
Thursday morning I'll be travelling to Lincoln Nebraska (I think it's in the Yukon Territory) to visit Dirk Wingrove and Blue Monarch Floor Care. I've seen Zerorez, I've seen Connoisseur, but this will truly be a first. I feel I truly will be at the pinnacle of the cleaning industry with a chance to pick the brain of a true legend.

While there we will be visiting Memorial Stadium to watch the Nebraska Cornhuskers (they play in the Canadian Football League) play. This too should be an experience. I only hope they lift prohibition for the weekend in NE so I can have some fun!

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
Focus, boys, focus. I'm not going to Minnesota (next to Russia) I'm going to Nebraska (Canada). Thursday night I'll be teaching a "how to clean tile and grout without ever touching a grout brush or other useless tools" class.

Reactions: Mikey P

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Curt...I will also be holding some sessions. A couple you might be interested in......

- How to do a stage dive without spilling your beer

- How to destroy a cab without any repercussions

Reactions: Becker

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
This trip is kind of like when Michael Jordan came back from his brief retirement.... Came back better than ever. Look out Lincoln, "Air Johnson" is ready for action.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
e30f1008cb5dafce0a20ff59124cec61.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom