Auction 2 Speed EDIC 175 Floor Machine-Jim Martin Approved!

MB Auctions

Up for grabs is a new EDIC TWO SPEED (180/320) Floor Machine in your choice of 17' or 20'

Free pad driver and FREE shipping (L48)

$1100 to $1200 value

Fantastic for HWE Prescrubbing, Commercial Carpet Shampooing/Encapsulation, Tile and Grout, VCT, Stone, Wood, Concrete and more
!!

img_9909_600x600.jpg

Get more bang for your buck with one machine that does the work of two! Strip, scrub, spray-buff, polish, shampoo, bonnet clean... you name it, this machine does it all! Designed for professional floor care maintenance, the dual speed floor machines from EDIC are equipped with long-wearing steel triple planetary gearboxes, providing heavy duty yet quiet operation. Safety comes first with the exclusive 'lockout' lever that allows the motor to be activated while keeping both hands on the handle grips. Use the lower speed to scrub and strip then just flip the switch to high speed and polish floors to a glossy luster. Operation is smooth and easy in even the toughest commercial settings.

Warranty : 3 years parts, lifetime on stainless steel apron.

MADE IN THE USA!

• All-metal construction with stainless steel brush cover, heavy duty chrome-plated steel handle and 66 frame motor assure durability.
  • All steel triple planetary gearbox provides heavy duty yet quiet operation.
  • Dual trigger negative pressure switch allows operator to run with either hand.
  • Safe two-handed start-up with exclusive 'lockout lever'.
  • Cool running 1.5 HP high efficiency motor.
  • 50' power cord.
  • Non-marking PVC bumper prevents marks on walls and furniture.
Brush SpeedDual 180 / 320 RPM
Diameter17'
Motor1.5 HP / 66 frame
Gear BoxSteel triple planetary
Power Cord50' yellow
Cord Strain ReliefHeavy-duty steel with spring guard
Pad DriverOptional
Brush CoverStainless steel
Handle GripsSoft, anti-fatigue
HandleChrome-plated steel
Wheels5'
BumperNon-marking PVC
Operation ControlAll metal , dual on-off
Weight86 lbs/ 112lbs (20')
Shipping Weight106 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions48'H x 26.5'L x 23'W
Electrical Draw14.4 amps

2 Speed EDIC 175 Floor Machine

Joe Appleby

Supportive Member
Name
Joe Appleby
It painfully looks like the auction is still on ( rotating gavel and full display of item)for someone who has never used the system.
I'm assuming "Expires in Expired" is some type of code for the auction is over?

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
I'm with you Joe I don't like the new Auction rm. I have tried clicking on the 3 force I assume its still open it doesn't say otherwise but nothing happens when I click on it? Its been that way for days

Joe Appleby

Supportive Member
Name
Joe Appleby
I'm assuming you click on the gavel if you want to bid. Tried that on the duster as a test and had the same result. Maybe some instructions would be helpful for us meatheads.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom