Complete fuel tune up done by ASE mechanic
New exhaust & muffler system
Good tires
AC & Heat works
No rust
Van floor is clean
Van body is well maintained
Front & Rear bumpers sanded, primed, painted

Van drives good, but has vacuum leak in motor, it starts and drives fine (we use it for our carpet cleaning business everyday), our local mechanic has not been able to find the vacuum leak, and we just press on the gas while holding break when stopped at a light/stop sign. Other than that, it drives fine, city, highway, etc.

Carpet cleaning machine is a truck mounted steam cleaner
Judson TNT
Cat 3CP pump in very good condition
45 Roots Blower - 400 CFM
Rebuilt Briggs & Stratton 18HP motor
120 gallons stainless steel waste tank
#3HT 120k btu little giant propane heater w/ propane underbelly tank
Vacuum and solution reels with 150 feet of vacuum hose and 150 feet of solution hose
The van and truckmount system was owned and maintained by The Cleaner's Depot in Nashville.

This is a great truckmount, very simple to work on, and maintain, we were using this van as a backup and equipment hauling, but purchased a new van and don't need it.

Contact Bill at 5713323890 or pm

Judon Truckmount & Van

Last edited:

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
It's listed for $6000 or best offer Mike.

I will check the office to see how many hours, it's a back up truck, we hardly use it when we purchased it.

hydracat

How well does an 18 horse run a 45 blower. I have a 20 horse and run a #4 but I have a 45 on the shelf, just don't know if would be worth the trouble to trade them out.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
How well does an 18 horse run a 45 blower. I have a 20 horse and run a #4 but I have a 45 on the shelf, just don't know if would be worth the trouble to trade them out.

Never had an issue, our other Judson TNT has a new 18 horse 500 hours now.

Les has been putting 18 horses on them since they started building them in the 70s.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Hate to pick but who the heck rebuilds an 18 hp Briggs. New they are so cheap.

Gene

We didn't rebuild it, we bought it rebuilt from previous owner. The Cleaner's Depot rebuilt it according to previous owner.

Our other Judson has a new Briggs.

New 18 horse can be had for $1200 on eBay new.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
List it on http://www.usedtruckmountsales.com and if it doesn't sell in a week your priced to high. The price is for 30 days but if it doesn't sell email me and I'll relisted it up to 90 days. But again if it doesn't sell or at the minimum you get a bunch of calls and emails your priced to high.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Thanks, I may have a buyer pending right now, will update the thread if it falls thru.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I will be cleaning out the shop so I can get the van in for the Winter. Will soon be posting....
2003 Genesis59, 3000psi capable, 6000 hours and a spare engine, frame, waste tank and dual splash 59 blower to go with it.

Also, cleaning out my 405 Performer Catalytic. All parts there, frame rusted. Lot's of neat, expensive parts such as the helicoil HX, the catalytic HX, Nissan A12 engine, could be rebuilt by a good metal fabricator.

Also have a neat 1992 Powermatic with 2300 hours on it, but I think I'll keep that gem.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
He is selling a couple of machines too and wants to let you know soon there will be more competition in the used truckmount t market so you better do something quick!

Or maybe it was for a completely different reason unknown to me as to why he pored that.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Bill you started this thread in the clean room and such is not a dedicated sales thread as if you posted it in the classifieds, so anyone can comment on it like a regular post.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I did not start it in the clean room Michael, I went to "Auctions and Classifieds" and clicked on "post item", clicked saved, and noticed it showed on the clean room as well (not sure why).

Not used to this new software, it is very confusing, I keep getting errors messages when I try to update this and my other for sale listings, the old software was much simpler to do the classifieds it seems.

Back
Top Bottom