A beautiful home...

Bryan S. Bennett

Supportive Member
Name
Central Steamer Professional Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
Here's a nice home we have been cleaning for the past 11 years. Pics with permission of course. Definitely not a playground for hacks.
20150702_092045.jpg
20150702_092027.jpg
20150702_091851.jpg
20150702_091808.jpg
20150702_091740.jpg
20150702_091724.jpg

Last edited:

Bryan S. Bennett

Supportive Member
Name
Also, thanks to Jim Pemberton for his expertise and assistance last year with cleaning a difficult stain situation on this white sectional. This is high dollar customized piece (just for this room) you are looking at.

If you have any upholstery situation going on in your life, don't hesitate to reach out to him, he can save you, your customer relationship and the upholstery you are working on with his decades of knowledge he has tucked away!

Bryan S. Bennett

Supportive Member
Name
That green carpet...the groom police will be on you in a minute :icon_razz:

..L.T.A.
Those marks are from the customers vacuum. I was in this home yesterday to address a spill-stain in the master BR Closet which we easily solved.

Our primary job yesterday was we cleaned, deodorized and protected 2084 SF of carpeting at their adjacent guest home (extremely nice too!) ......and two white cotton loveseats!

Cha-Chingy!

So get off me! LOL! ;)

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
That was considered beautiful in the 1980's.... Yikes...cheezy..

Sorry Bryan....but we see some of the nicest homes around here (Rancho Santa Fe, Del Mar, La Jolla, Coto de Caza, Laguna Beach just to mention a few) where some of them go for 10s of millions with amazing designs....and none of that gold stuff and glass bricks...

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
This is the difference between Pennsylvania and California gentlemen....

We think vehicles are just "broken in" at 150,000 miles, leisure suits went out of style 5 years ago (ok...I exaggerate...10 years ago), I install truck mounts in 10-15 year old vans, we think recycling is refilling our water bottles at the sink, and patio furniture is an old sofa that we drag out of the house.

Believe me, that home is very contemporary and modern in "our world".

:biggrin:

Bryan S. Bennett

Supportive Member
Name
That was considered beautiful in the 1980's.... Yikes...cheezy..

Sorry Bryan....but we see some of the nicest homes around here (Rancho Santa Fe, Del Mar, La Jolla, Coto de Caza, Laguna Beach just to mention a few) where some of them go for 10s of millions with amazing designs....and none of that gold stuff and glass bricks...
I'm sure, I agree you are seeing some amazing designs in CA - definitely progressive for the rest of the US.

This isn't Kardashian Era but it is a rather unique contemporary looking farmhouse (for its day) annexed to a barn, which serves as the large guest house and 4 bedrooms, all of which are sitting high atop a hill in the middle of a large fruit orchard.

Not something we see everyday in our Carpet Cleaning travels. Different, yes - but Frank Lloyd Wrights designs (google Falling Water) still serve a historical and beautiful natural purpose in PA coupled with a cantilevered system, surrounded by natural surroundings.

From PA, many of us have burnt in our minds the historic beauty in CA of the old buildings and hilly street of the San Francisco Trolley. We are still that historical and grateful - Heck, here we still bump ties with the Pennsylvania Amish while eating an old-fashioned and a cheesy labeled Hershey's Chocolate Bar! LOL.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
While I was obviously poking fun at our region, you'd be surprised at the number of people who want me
I'm sure, I agree you are seeing some amazing designs in CA - definitely progressive for the rest of the US.

This isn't Kardashian Era but it is a rather unique contemporary looking farmhouse (for its day) annexed to a barn, which serves as the large guest house and 4 bedrooms, all of which are sitting high atop a hill in the middle of a large fruit orchard.

Not something we see everyday in our Carpet Cleaning travels. Different, yes - but Frank Lloyd Wrights designs (google Falling Water) still serve a historical and beautiful natural purpose in PA coupled with a cantilevered system, surrounded by natural surroundings.

From PA, many of us have burnt in our minds the historic beauty in CA of the old buildings and hilly street of the San Francisco Trolley. We are still that historical and grateful - Heck, here we still bump ties with the Pennsylvania Amish while eating an old-fashioned and a cheesy labeled Hershey's Chocolate Bar! LOL.

A much better answer than my snarky remarks.

Thanks Bryan; I hope I can grow up to be just like you ...if I ever let maturity land on me for more than a few moments.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Bryan, nothing against you but a different style you might think is beautiful. It was just the initial feel... as I looked at it: it looks "motel-ish"

Around here in the past 15 years, the dominant style is Tuscany and Spanish /Mexican style mansions.
Amazing beauties. I mean the buildings.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom