A little more Zipper Wand hose management...and proof I do work :)

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Aron did a great job narrating the video. Nice and smooth Mark, it looks like you were on par to clean 3,000 Sq/Ft in an hour.

Here's a quick video I shot this morning and don't give me hard time about my boots either.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Aron did a great job narrating the video. Nice and smooth Mark, it looks like you were on par to clean 3,000 Sq/Ft in an hour.

Here's a quick video I shot this morning and don't give me hard time about my boots either.

I'm gonna ad that to my liked videos on my YouTube channel!

Perfect!!!

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
image.jpg

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Nate W.
Erik is that the small Zipper?

Saiger I guess I have girly hands cause ain't no way I can hold solution line that long inone place

He machine doesn't really get that hot..............:stir:

I've felt the neptune nylon braided hose that butler uses on there units, and it's not that hot compared to steel braided......... I could hold my hands on it @240º and not burn puppy paws................:lol:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
He machine doesn't really get that hot..............:stir:

I've felt the neptune nylon braided hose that butler uses on there units, and it's not that hot compared to steel braided......... I could hold my hands on it @240º and not burn puppy paws................:lol:

Yeah, the new skinny hose from Butler makes it easier to hang onto it, but the other van has the older style goodyear from Butler on it, and my son in law uses that....

I sometimes get a good sting from holding that.

Just got to learn where the placement of that heated hose fits so I don't burn...

But, I got a nice burn again the other day on my arm....woosy arm!

And, I don't wear shorts most of the time either....woosy legs too! :lol:

2015-07-02 07.10.30.jpg

Reactions: Desk Jockey

tubad sosad

Name
joe mama
Erik, the zipper head intthe picture has seven holes....is that for seven jets? and is it a 15" or longer?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Your next project Mr. Hiltz is to invent one for portys. Do you have any family in Nova Scotia? There was a whole herd of Hiltz where I grew up in Lunenburg County.That clan came over on the Murdoch in 1751 from either Bavaria or Switzerland. Ya never know - I found a long lost relation from the Zinck side that was named after my great uncle.

Hilst, Johann Daniel Murdoch 1751 HILTZ
Hilst, Johann Heinrich Murdoch 1751 HILTZ

Last edited:
Name
Nate W.
Your next project Mr. Hiltz is to invent one for portys. Do you have any family in Nova Scotia? There was a whole herd of Hiltz where I grew up in Lunenburg County.That clan came over on the Murdoch in 1751 from either Bavaria or Switzerland. Ya never know - I found a long lost relation from the Zinck side that was named after my great uncle.

Hilst, Johann Daniel Murdoch 1751 HILTZ
Hilst, Johann Heinrich Murdoch 1751 HILTZ

I just used my 13" Zipper Jr. on a 4,500sf job last Sunday with my portable... It went a lot faster than the time I used the RV360i and much drier too.... I had Cimexed scrubbed, 100' of 2" hose, used Odin's vac booster at 50' off the machine, propane heat, dropped my jets to 10flow, slot front and holed rear glides, dry passes, speed dry......

The 13" Zipper jr does a good job on a portable 50' or less.... Anyone telling you a portable works great after 50' is FOS.......unless they have a third vac motor or quad vac's...... Even then, I prefer to move the machine and still have better suction with shorter runs....

I know you're a seasoned pro when it comes to portables..... People just need to know there limits......

Willy P

Name
Willy P
What jetting and what pump was the supply pump Nate? The Cat doesn't drop more than 25 PSI keyed but the pumptecs give up 100. I'm a 50 foot max guy too. I'd like to try the 8.4 's but the amp draw is pretty hefty.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I know @Erik that they have used the smaller Zipper with portables. I can't remember the exact specs, but it did an amazing job and I remember seeing a video with the Zipper and a portable....

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Nate W.
What jetting and what pump was the supply pump Nate? The Cat doesn't drop more than 25 PSI keyed but the pumptecs give up 100. I'm a 50 foot max guy too. I'd like to try the 8.4 's but the amp draw is pretty hefty.

Stainless steel 9502 jets X 5 = 10 flow... It's a pumptec pump, unsure the model #... The 500psi model...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom