AD SCAM

glenboy

Name
GLEN
Has anyone ever been called by BENCHCRAFT...ive been dealing with this guy on the phone about Golf Scorecard print advertising....at a course just miles from my home....and friday he asked for a debit card..I replied...NOnonono....you are not getting that...and he said Well I'm at a funeral...so I will call you back.----------------------

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Has anyone ever been called by BENCHCRAFT...ive been dealing with this guy on the phone about Golf Scorecard print advertising....at a course just miles from my home....and friday he asked for a debit card..I replied...NOnonono....you are not getting that...and he said Well I'm at a funeral...so I will call you back.----------------------

never heard of them
but figure that marketing would be less ROI than restaurant placement ads...

..L.T.A.

glenboy

Name
GLEN
Screenshot_2015-04-26-11-21-17-1.jpg
I even called the golf course to verify...and they said OH yea!! Great conpany....I looked them up on yelp,BBB..complaints all day long...
Screenshot_2015-04-26-11-21-17-1.jpg

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Yeah golf card advertising calls about once a week now.

Not sure if its same company, pass.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Getting calls all the time. It is the season here.
Not worth it in my market.

Name
Brad Gouveia
I get golf course calls and shopping cart ad callers about every other week. I never do as I figure they could scam me and I never would know.

hogjowl

Idiot™
First off, I bet its worse than grocery cart advertising, which is pretty sucky. Second off, I know a bunch of country club people. The guys are only interested in golf and drinking and don't care if their houses are clean and the women are only interested in socializing and drinking and seldom care if their house is clean. Their maids will call about once every 10 years and won't have a check when you arrive.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I don't ever pay until I see the end result. Screw them if that's not the way they work. I'm not prepaying to fund their business. I want to see the end result and be satisfied before I pay for anything. :cool:

I'd not pay for Golf Card advertising either way. Players don't make buying decisions based on a advertisement on a golf card.

For the money you're going to spend you're be better off giving them golf balls or tee's with your name on them. BUT I wouldn't suggest that either! :winky:

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I get calls to be the official advertiser in country club phone book. I've asked to see the actual copy from last year but they always point me to a web site. When I insist on a hard copy they hang up. Unless it's free beer and snacks men aren't going to notice or care.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom