AMRT Class at The Cleaners Coach in Atlanta

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
I took the AMRT class a couple of weeks ago at The Cleaners Coach. I was thoroughly impressed with the facility and all of the staff! The classroom was well lit, temp was comfortable, and it was certainly a pleasant experience. Even the food was delicious and not the typical sandwiches.
The

We will be sending our people to Bruce at the Cleaners Coach for now on!

-Greg Cole

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Did you pass? or Are you sucking up for extra credit? ;)

10-years ago I sent our top mold guy to the AMRT, he already had a CIE CMR from the IAQA so he thought it would be a breeze. He failed the test. :angry:

I think Mark, just thought he knew it all and got schooled when it came text time. He had to retake the test at the public library and past it.

I've since that time sent three other tech's and they all scored in the upper 90's. They said the test was not that hard and don't know how he could have failed it. :oldrolleyes:

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Did you pass? or Are you sucking up for extra credit? ;)

10-years ago I sent our top mold guy to the AMRT, he already had a CIE CMR from the IAQA so he thought it would be a breeze. He failed the test. :angry:

I think Mark, just thought he knew it all and got schooled when it came text time. He had to retake the test at the public library and past it.

I've since that time sent three other tech's and they all scored in the upper 90's. They said the test was not that hard and don't know how he could have failed it. :oldrolleyes:
Lol. No not sucking up. I'm the first to call out bad service and the first to recognize good service
Pass? I certainly think so. Know I missed at least 2

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom