Annual Before & After Photo Contest - WIN a prize!

CleanFreak.com

Supportive Member
Name
CleanFreak.com
It's that time of year again to show off your best cleaning job with our annual Before and After Photo Contest with a chance to WIN 1 of 3 prizes from CleanFreak.com! All 3 winners* will also get their company (or personal name if you don't have a business) featured on our website. (... and of course bragging rights for the year) View all past winners here.

Entering this contest is simple. All you have to do is post 2 pictures - 1 before you started tackling the mess/stain and 1 after you completed the clean-up process. That's it! This can include anything from upholstery cleaning to carpet/floor cleaning and everything in between.

The 2015 Before and After Contest will run June 29th - July 31st and winners will be announced on August 4th.

Good luck to everyone!

cf-email-2015-06-22-before-after-contest-03_09.jpg

*Winners must be located in the Continental U.S.
* Winners will have 3 days to respond with their contact information, otherwise we will go to the next eligible candidate.
*1 prize per contestant

Last edited:

CleanFreak.com

Supportive Member
Name
CleanFreak.com
Lookin' good everyone! Every year I am very impressed with the results of all your hard work! Keep it up!

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
am i allowed to participate even though i won last year? i have some more awesome jobs to give everyone a run for their money.

CleanFreak.com

Supportive Member
Name
CleanFreak.com
am i allowed to participate even though i won last year? i have some more awesome jobs to give everyone a run for their money.

Absolutely! Every year you begin with a fresh slate! The only stipulation is if you submit multiple before and after pics, you can only win 1 prize.

Reactions: Mikey P

CleanFreak.com

Supportive Member
Name
CleanFreak.com
Clean Freak, can you tell us what is included in the 2nd place prize?

Sure can!

4 Gallons of Encapsulation Bonnet Scrubbing Shampoo
2 Gallons of Misco's Majestic Carpet Sanitizer & Disinfectant
6 bottles of "Incredible" Ink Marker & Cosmetic Spot Stain Remover

1 - 10 gallon trash container to hold the products

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom