Anyone hire carwash guys?

Kipp

Name
kip
I am interviewing for two techs tomorrow (Monday). They both have experience in the detail sections and ticket writing. They are referrals from a really good employee we have already who works as our detail foreman.

What appeals to me about these guys is they know how to work on commission, they understand how to sell ad on services and they have some experience already in the cleaning industry.

One concern I have is some of those guys can go to far with the "pressure"...anyway, going to chat with them tomorrow and see how it goes just wanted to see if anyone else has had experience hiring these guys...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
One concern I have is some of those guys can go to far with the "pressure"...anyway, going to chat with them tomorrow and see how it goes just wanted to see if anyone else has had experience hiring these guys...
I always worry about that.

I want a tech as concerned about how well he's cleaning, as he is about how much he's making.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: J Scott W and Kipp

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I was a Detailer in my Teens. We had to clean every car we panted.

And now......

I'd clean against about anyone with pure confidence.

Give em a shot and tell them to bring their butts here if they work out : )

Kipp

Name
kip
Hired them both...hoping to get the main guy down to Interlink Supply on Thursday/Friday for CCT training.

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Congrats on the hires, hope they work out greatly! If not, a lot of unemployed people out there, just need to find the best ones.

Reactions: Kipp

Name
Ty

Attachments

• batman-costume-on-rollerblades-150x150.jpeg
    batman-costume-on-rollerblades-150x150.jpeg
    12.2 KB · Views: 181

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom