Apex with 2.5 suction hose????

EDS

Name
Ed
JUST. ust wondering if anybody with an apex uses a two and a half inch hose from the van to the front door. What would be the benefits of doing so excuse me for my ignorance.

Ed

Able 1

Name
Keith
Yes, every day! More suck bud! Though to get your heat up on your first job plug your vac end...

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
It will improve recovery while pushing what you recover back to the truck quicker, doing this constantly over and over again.

Mike Draper

I run the same blower on my tm. I run mostly 2.5" hose. Allows you to have more HG at the end of the hose run which in turn gives you better cleaning performance.

Reactions: TConway

EDS

Name
Ed
My average hose run is just over 100ft...so I usually use three hose lengths.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
It will take the lift out of the hose run and apply it to the wand slot better. Giving better recovery, some well disagree but it does help, some will say it is A PITA to deal with 2.5 hose..... It is,
the more of it you bring into the house to say a 20-25 whip of 2.0 but if you are just pulling it off the reel and going to the front door not to much difference.
I can say there is a very nice 2.5 hose that handles very well but it is kinda hard to purchase. But if you can get a hold of it, it is actually just as flexable or more so than the crappy 2.0 hose that came with my TM.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
I can say there is a very nice 2.5 hose that handles very well but it is kinda hard to purchase. But if you can get a hold of it, it is actually just as flexable or more so than the crappy 2.0 hose that came with my TM.

If you tell us you have to kill us? Secret handshake?

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
It will take the lift out of the hose run and apply it to the wand slot better. Giving better recovery, some well disagree but it does help, some will say it is A PITA to deal with 2.5 hose..... It is,
the more of it you bring into the house to say a 20-25 whip of 2.0 but if you are just pulling it off the reel and going to the front door not to much difference.

Just give me a call and I can get you some.

A cup of soup for everyone!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Its not hard to purchase just call me. We have Amflex hose in stock and can ship today. Lil Better is just what BristOr decide to name it to confuse people

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I have a noticed improvement on long runs or when we set up for duals. Our most common setup is 100-2 then 50-2.5. The 2.5 kills a lot of reel space. You can run 4 to the door and get more vacuum if you don't mind the extra time setting up. Costs less too. Personally I like the 2.5 because it's quicker.

Gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom