at the end of the day,, the best wand is???and prespray. here is mine

wilpath

i currently use a prochem ti wand with pmf soft touch with extenders and a glide,, great wand ,, it is matched with a prochem everest with soft water cleaning. BY THE WAY,,
i read alot here,, hardly ever post,, however, the best prespray I HAVE USED, HANDS DOWN IS PROCHEM POWER BURST. i have tried most everthing out there,, cobbs powermax, flex with citrus solve, remember the o2 system( i didnt see the big deal with it) among others, at the end of the day i keep going back to prochem power burst and prochem ultrapac.

note: i am not saying the other presprays were bad, in fact most were pretty good ,, but imo i know prochem stuff cleans better for me,

back to the wand>> i have a hybrid prochem quad jet, solid wand, but dont use much, ( when you get used to the ti it is hard to go back) i am thinking of selling it and getting a westpak 14 inch wand ( jim martin ) ...
so at the end of the day what works for you

wilpath

because i like having a backup wand, for example if a valve starts leaking or a broken hose on the wand which has not happened yet, ( the broken hose) i could finish the job without stopping to repair...
i have been in this game since 1994.. 20 years,, i know that this is not much time as some of you.. by first truckmount was a butler, great machine, i would still be using today if i could port over to another machine

wilpath

i hope jim martin is right on the westpak? is he .. westpak will be backup wand

Name
Ralph Pastorelli
I won the Redline prespray I hope it's not garbage and I don't have to boost it I will be pissed.

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
i hope jim martin is right on the westpak? is he .. westpak will be backup wand

I see a lot of hype about what one guy likes then everyone thinking it's the greatest thing until next week. We're all different in in height and the way we clean. Buy what you like and what fits you.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I see a lot of hype about what one guy likes then everyone thinking it's the greatest thing until next week. We're all different in in height and the way we clean. Buy what you like and what fits you.

It is funny. I don't get it. Jim is right about some things and wrong about others which makes him like everyone else here, but he has been elevated to God like status by many posters. Nice guy though.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I only pass on what I think is good and how things preform for me....at the end of the day I have no interest in what people buy....

The only edge that I have is a strong mechanical back ground and it is easy for me to weed out the bull shit........

I'm Jim Martin and I approve this message............

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
It is funny. I don't get it. Jim is right about some things and wrong about others which makes him like everyone else here, but he has been elevated to God like status by many posters. Nice guy though.

Art, in my opinion Jim has earned respect here for the following reasons:

1. He has helped a lot of people with machine issues, especially ones no longer supported by the manufacturer, for no compensation, often on evenings and weekends.

2. He has certain brands he likes better than others, and spells out what he likes about them in detail. He is also just as ready to publicly criticize those same machines/manufacturers if he sees a flaw in their product or service. That balance and the fact that he is not "bought" and cannot be "bought" by anyone at any price gets him a a whole lot of points with most everyone here (except some of the manufacturers he embarrasses with his candor)

3. He is personally humble. He has forgotten more than most of us know (or understand) about mechanics and how things work (or should work), but while he posts with confidence, I can't find an arrogant or conceited bone in his body.

4. He is easily Mikeysboard "MVP" when it comes to giving more than he ever can take from this place. (Yes, he has a grout sealer applicator he sells, but you'd hardly know it to read his posts.)

I read EVERY post Jim makes.

We do agree Jim is a nice guy. You are too Art, and I didn't post this to dispute you, as much to give you an idea why Jim is so highly regarded.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Spend enough time here and you start to be able to spot a phony. Jim's no phony. He's the real thing and has helped a lot of people out here. That's where the respect comes from.

He doesn't cut people down either. Some pretenders might do that to get people to give them "respect" on here. Jim doesn't do that and that's another thing I respect.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Don't get me wrong Chavez, I'm entertained by a lot of the BS. It's just that though, entertainment.

I mostly come here for education and don't have the time to pretend I'm something I'm not.

Guys like Jim make this place VALUABLE to me.

Although snarky as can be, Boyle is the real deal too.

...now that Chavez...watch out for that hack! [emoji6][emoji12][emoji16]

Reactions: kingjoelking

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
I would have to say the WP14 wand has been my wand for several years now, I tried all the trinkets for it, As I gained knowledge and experience they all were removed, I do run 02 jets in it and Lisa glides hole, and slot just depends on job. I also run my trusty PC4 on resi
Jobs.
As far as PS I have tried a lot when I first started, I ended up using Pro Choice Extreme Clean, I did use Joe's sno and it did okay, If I come to a carpet that is clean enough I honestly just use Brush in Bonnet as my prespray, takes a good prescrub and extact out. I recently ordered ******* and tilemaster to give them a try they are doing pretty good, I get my peroxide from a pool supply here in town.
So these are what has earned a spot in my van the ones that don't hang around I don't remember after a day or so I am getting old

F

FB7777

Don't hold your breath getting your freebie Pastorelli

I won the CTI raffle over a month ago and those cheapskates haven't sent it yet

Last edited by a moderator:

hogjowl

Idiot™
Jim's a helpful guy, and I used to phone him regularly. He knows his stuff.

But his voice makes me want to run my fingernails across a chalk board.

Almost as bad as Fensterfockers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom