Big Big Thanks To The Butler Service Team!!!!

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Drove into butler yesterday for some work from freeze damage we had earlier in the year. Have to say their service team is top notch, the lead tech worked his a$$ off all day to get me done in 1 day. Plus they bought me lunch and gave me a sofa with a tv, it was just like home...

Thank You Butler!
Ohh and give that guy a raise or something ;)

PS. if you ever go into butler, do not stay at the econolodge down the street.
Only stayed about 5 hours and the whole place smelled like someone put febreeze over dirty sweat socks.

URL]

butler_zps163c236d.jpg

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Shane do you have the butler with the higher suction upgrade? I'm adding a few trucks and looking at the butler pretty hard but with us using the bigger blower machines i just dont want to feel like we're coming up short there.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Shane do you have the butler with the higher suction upgrade? I'm adding a few trucks and looking at the butler pretty hard but with us using the bigger blower machines i just dont want to feel like we're coming up short there.

For YOU i would recommend the bigger blower package, definitely.

For me? could care less...
99% of our residential jobs are 120 ft or less, dont need it.

Reactions: tracywalker

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Short man syndrome ...

No Marty, i focus on the things that make/cost me money.

A bigger blower will not affect my profits even 1 nickel.
Dealing with people either on the sales side or employees is very challenging. These are the decisions that either make me or cost me $$$.
1 poor decision on a tech can cost $10's of thousands if not $100k's.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
More suction makes more profit in my opinion. You can clean more efficiently, reduce complaints, improve customer satisfaction. What's the alternative? Use the cheapest machine you can but have each job take longer? Lower quality result, less referrals...

Unless you're a commercial cleaner of which op defiantly makes more sense and profit. Guess it depends on your business plan.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
More suction makes more profit in my opinion. You can clean more efficiently, reduce complaints, improve customer satisfaction. What's the alternative? Use the cheapest machine you can but have each job take longer? Lower quality result, less referrals...

Unless you're a commercial cleaner of which op defiantly makes more sense and profit. Guess it depends on your business plan.

Yes going from a portable to a vortex.
Not going from a stock butler to bigger butler.

With taxes you are looking at almost $70k, thats not cheapest machine by a long shot.

J

JS41035

Stock blower. No high heat option. Anything you spend on bigger blower,high heat , electric reels you will get back most of your money when you sell. High heat butlers go for more money used. Coolant only heat exchangers are ok. Just ok. but if you Start using high flow in the winter. Forget about it. 180 degrees at best. .

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Stock blower. No high heat option. Anything you spend on bigger blower,high heat , electric reels you will get back most of your money when you sell. High heat butlers go for more money used. Coolant only heat exchangers are ok. Just ok. but if you Start using high flow in the winter. Forget about it. 180 degrees at best. .

Smart boy :)

You did well Lee

Now get more Blue!

Go Band!

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member

Its not JUST the cost of the bigger package. Thats ON TOP of everything else and over my limit.

I dont want to be 100% invested in my business, prefer diversity with investing. So the $4k will go into a rental property or IBM where the return will be far greater then just getting my money back.

Its how i view the world, different not saying better but different.

J

JS41035

Every penny you invest in equipment has a far better return than real estate. IMO.
But most cleaners barely invest outside of there business. So in that regard your doing better than most.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom