Big call out to John Olson...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Had a friend of mines Prochem machine caught on fire due to an electrical short.....

Got a hold of John and he sent me wiring diagrams and overnighted all the parts he thought I would need to get it going again....

once I figured out how all the prochem wiring had to marry up with all the Kohler engine wiring I was able to rewire his machine and get it started back up...

once started...I was able to figure out any other parts that may have gotten damaged due to the fire and then John overnighted them to me and the machine is up and running...according to my friend ...better then it ever has since he bought it...

Thanks to John and his service depart at Superior cleaning solutions for all they did and getting everything needed and all the help involved getting this machine back to making money again.........

P4180539_zpsbw9wlf54.jpg

Last edited:

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
That's awesome!

Glad to hear it's more of a shout out than a call out. I expected to read about how pissed you were at him

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I concur with what has been said above about Lora & John Olson and the people at Superior.

They have helped me many times over the last ten years that I have been dealing with them.

Their service is well above most others that I have dealt with which has been very much appreciated.

Shorty.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Makes me sad that a wire rubbing through could cause that. A fuse should of popped before a fire. Image how many wires we have with vibration and heat going on. My main popped twice and I never could track down why ? Greatful now I didn't have a fire.

Gene

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
It started in wiring a harness...how I do not know...from there it spread to the radiator shroud and fan....most the wiring and plastic component's sat there and melted...the regular was so bad that you could not even tell what it was...he was already home for a few hours and went out to the truck to get something and it was full of smoke.....the machine was sitting there smoldering all that time before it went up....I can tell that as I was going over the wiring and figuring out how the machine and engine were wired together...it was apparent that someone by passed a few things and rewireed it from how it was susposed to be...I rewired it the way it was susposed to be and she is ruining really good.....

Reactions: dgardner and Able 1

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom