Bought my second cimex

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It will cut those larger projects down to size. One of the local cleaners offered me his nearly new Cimex. I had to pass, I they told me had enough of them already.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
I have three and love them. Parts are a little expensive is the only downside but they don't break often.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I had some money that was burning a hole in my pocket. At the end of this month I have about 12k ft of hotel ballrooms, 8k ft of office space and a movie theater that I bid waaaaaaaaaay too low to do so I thought I could justify the expense. I cant count how many times I wish I had a second one to make things move faster.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
In and around cubicles, partitions and such, anyone else annoyed at the spritzing out the sides and front? I asked this question to a major distributor of the Cimex yesterday and was told I was the first person to EVER point this out or complain about it. Hum, so I'm the only one who looked back at the file boxes, personal belongings and office furnishings that got encap juice on them. When I get one after the holidays I'll also be the only one making a guard for it.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Its no different than a 175 at spreading solution.

If it is a problem I'd trigger first and then slowly move in after the solution drops.
If that doesn't work for you, you could use OP. Controlled spray the area and bonnet it off.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
I push around a simple guard with my 175 floor machine when I'm driving in tight office quarters or near computers. I feathered in many times after the spritzing stopped on several jobs with a rented Cimex. To much micro managing for me. I'll put together a simple/flexible guard.

on a side note, I found thee most expensive floor machine on the planet. MiniMax at Bonnetpro.com $4200, don't know about shipping. Or you can get his batt powered zambonie for $13k+ He must be a Jedi when it comes to selling the cleaning to all those senior homes. Someone though needs to tell him he's not in the marine corp anymore, it's "ok" to grow hair now and loose the diving watch.....

Reactions: Desk Jockey

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
In and around cubicles, partitions and such, anyone else annoyed at the spritzing out the sides and front? I asked this question to a major distributor of the Cimex yesterday and was told I was the first person to EVER point this out or complain about it. Hum, so I'm the only one who looked back at the file boxes, personal belongings and office furnishings that got encap juice on them. When I get one after the holidays I'll also be the only one making a guard for it.

If you're slinging solution out of the head of the Cimex and/or over the top of the blue deck - then your plumbing is plugged up. If the head were not plugged up, the solution would flow through the pads, and very very little solution would ever get beyond the perimeter of the machine. This is a simple fix. We can help you at Excellent Supply. Give us a shout 800-330-1888 and we'll help you get 'er running smoothly again.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
If you're slinging solution out of the head of the Cimex and/or over the top of the blue deck - then your plumbing is plugged up. This is a simple fix. If the head were not plugged up, the solution would flow through the pads, and very very little solution would ever get beyond the perimeter of the machine. We can help you at Excellent Supply. Give us a shout 800-330-1888.
Rick, Does a worn set of pads have an affect on this? ie when they become thinner

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Wearing your pads thin won't likely cause slinging of solution. But plugged plumbing, or partially plugged plumbing, will definitely do it.

Reactions: Shane T

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Flushing with hot water won't do much. You need to remove the 3 plumbing caps and scrape out the build-up of mineral, coagulated detergent, fuzz, etc. Then blast it out with a good spray of water. Shoot me an email and I'll forward a set of instructions to you... rick at excellent-supply.com

Reactions: Russ T.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We found when they got clogged it was because of the solution left sitting in the machine over time. So we just stopped doing that, now we drain it after each use and run a little water through afterwards.

Mikey P

Administrator
Flushing with hot water won't do much. You need to remove the 3 plumbing caps and scrape out the build-up of mineral, coagulated detergent, fuzz, etc. Then blast it out with a good spray of water. Shoot me an email and I'll forward a set of instructions to you... rick at excellent-supply.com
How about publishing them here on the front page?

Reactions: Russ T.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom