Call me Monty Hall..Lets make a deal instead of a sale. Plus some sweet deals :)

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Call me today or tomorrow and let me know what YOU need and we can play lets make a deal instead of just putting things I am overstocked on or made a special purchase on.

Spoil yourself or someone you love with a Benchmade Knife this year and get 25% Off (good until Monday call or email me)

10% off any rotary tool
15% Off SS Upholstery Pro

You need to talk to me this is a Mikeysboard exclusive offer and isn't available anywhere else :)

Reactions: Desk Jockey

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Me Grumpy? Maybe, if your name is Marty...if I have been grumpy to anyone else I'd have expected them to tell me as everyone that is a friend knows they can call me on my shit without hurting my feelings and if they are my friend id expect them to tell me when I'm being an ass. Seriously though its possible. Not getting better but worse is wearing thin on me :(

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
Ralph Pastorelli
Just got a email from interlinked again 22% off Flex with citrus . How doe's Enzall compare?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Just got a email from interlinked again 22% off Flex with citrus . How doe's Enzall compare?

both are in the "great" category
Please note, most all juices are "good", many are "excellent" , very few are "great" though

Might want a Benchmade, John
Not sure which one though ...I'll do some research on what models BM makes that would suit my wants/needs/style

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator

Let Polly do the printing..

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
both are in the "great" category
Please note, most all juices are "good", many are "excellent" , very few are "great" though
Might want a Benchmade, John
Not sure which one though ...I'll do some research on what models BM makes that would suit my wants/needs/style

Larry, you have a link for the flex? Couldn't find the 22%off!

Name
Ralph Pastorelli
Just ordered flex with citrus says its coming from Nashville when the order says the Rochester NY Interlink and I refuse to do business with them they screwed up my CDS and had to go elsewhere to correct it.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
With Interlink the "sale" goes to the closest interlink. Not all interlinks are corporate, most were independents that partnered with interlink and took on the interlink name. Not sure which the NY store is.

Reactions: dgardner

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Its 25% off retail on the Benchmade knives. Check Benchmade.com to see everything available as we have probably a hundred fdifderent knives ins rock and they have 4 times that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom