Chemspec Bio Solve

Mikey P

Administrator
Well sumsabitch!

I've used all sort of Di'limo booster before but I never had a customer call back and tell me that we've never gotten her carpet so clean nor has it lasted this long..
Probably the most popular restaurant in town. Cleaned quarterly since 2004. You can imagine all the different tools and chems we've tested on her carpet.
You old timers will recall when I had Forsythe and Greenie there with the demo Vortex.

She's called once or twice to let us know about a wick back but NEVER to say how great it looked.

I thought it was the CX15 that made the difference but it turned out that all the carpet is cleaner, not just the CX'd areas.

Those that sat in on a presentation at the Vegas Experience were fortunate to go home with a full case of 4 gallons of this great product...

This incident along with other 'boosted" success is enough to earn it a permanent place on my trucks.

Chemspec

Reactions: dgardner

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
I've pretty much always used (and liked) Bridgepoint Citrus Solv - would this product be different enough to warrant trying IYO?

Pat Muller

Name
Pat Muller
ChemSpec's BioSolv is definitely worth keeping in your arsenal of cleaning products. Water rinsing and better than the competition as a booster, additive and spotter. The best part is the price MSRP $44.50 a gallon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: amygeorge

Pat Muller

Name
Pat Muller
With the New rebrand of Chemspec we have introduced some great new products. Take a look at the website www.chemspecworld.com
Of course all of the tried and true chemspec anchor products are still there, just in new updated containers!

hogjowl

Idiot™
I get my stuff from Cobb's and Truck Mounts and Cleaning Solutions. Of course, I don't "see" your stuff at Cobb's, and I don't see it at TCS either.

Get it where I can see it.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

And this thread is gone.... Yikes..

LOL...i'll help even more...
Wish i could find more battery sprayers like that in the Chemspec vid
best $99 sprayer in the history of the world (just change the cheezy spray wand) ...Tractor Supply discontinued them :madder:

I'm not surprised the Bio Solve is good.
If there were no Prochem in the world, Chemspec would likely be our mainstay

..L.T.A.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Cool sprayer! :icon_cool:

How large is that and what psi?

5 gal
donno what PSI, but puts out appx 3/4 GPM with an 06 jet
(the wand that comes with it is pretty jinky)
and the pop up handle is fragile ...won't take any abuse

Been one on the truck for a couple years
Tried to buy a couple new ones a few months ago....discontinued

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
smiley-angry019.gif

Mikey P

Administrator
more impressive results with this stuff.

we have a Holiday Inn Express that we clean twice a year, the breakfast bar/dr area is always a bitch to make like new..

Not anymore.

We have our big school job coming up and will have the Zipper there as well.. Should be fun.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Delimomine products are notoriously difficult to rinse out. They also cause wicked resoiling. I can see why they would help strip out oils but I always worry they will cause resoiling. They must add something to help them rinse out.

Gene

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I'm impressed as a booster to enzall it works better then powermax. My son was doing a white frieze rental heavily soiled and was surprised at how will it cleaned!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom