Cimex down!

Name
Matt Middleton
I am looking for a start board for a Cimex with the grey motor. Excellent Supply while providing great service, could not get one from Cimex USA. They do not have one!!!

The one I need has a contact point on BOTH sides of the board. The alternative is a new motor. As the story goes, for the want of a nail...

Please advise,

Thanks!

Matt

(I would buy a new motor if I could find a reasonable replacement.) Any suggestions?

0722151720.jpg
0722151719.jpg

Name
Matt Middleton
Apparently the contact points are fried. The machine will only hum when switch is turned on. But if the head is up you can spin one of the pad drivers and it will start and run normally.

Name
Matt Middleton
The electric motor people say that the board is unique to the machine motor. Cimex says they no longer have any more start boards.

This is really a drag.

FredC

Village Idiot
Meg,

I edited your post to the craigslist ad he has up so it can be seen immediately and by all.

Adam l

Name
Adam
If you can't fix it I will buy it from you. I have 2 other 1980s Cimex machines even with the original leather belts.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Its still sucks but just like any other tool that gets heavy use, you got your money's worth.
If you were closer I'd sell you one of mine but they are a pain to ship.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom