Coit.....

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
and just went to the post box to find todays stack of political mail and found Coits "Don't get Spooked by Your Spots!" seasonal ad. 40% off from Tile all the way down to drapery and blind cleaning. Must be nation wide amounst their hard working franchiseeeeeees. Reminds me of two recent stories. Stone floor and blinds.......

Last week a custy down in Galt (California) asks me if I know about a neighbor of theirs who had Coit mess up $45K of stone flooring. Hum.....no. Mind you this must be the local "Sac" franchise she is talking about. No matter, aren't they all the same? Scratches and blemishes is all I can get out of her. I begged her to get me in to inspect the stone but the owner was still steaming from fall out. Last heard was $45k of stone flooring re-placement. I would have paid to see it.

Bout 4 months ago I stumbled across another carpet/uph custy who wailed about yet another franchise blunder about blinds being destroyed after cleaning. Looked in my notes, since 2010 I've made on-sites notes about 14 people/homes being victim to off site destruction of their blinds. When they call to complain, the manager/owner tells them basically they are ignorant of the sales/service agreement they signed and go take a hike. Such wonderful folks out there ripping people off.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
update, rumor has it a "machine" was involved, a "cheap" one. I described a floor machine and my customer
said that's what it looked like. After a 2nd inspection a whole bunch of physical scratches
were found. Holy sh.. ya gotta be careful when scrubbing with a pad on stone. Wish
I could have found out more. Always like to learn from serious f....ups.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom