Congrats Meg!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Actually he gave you a lot of space!

On page 32 you have 4-paragraphs and on page 33 you have another 4-paragraphs, plus two photo's! :headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PrimaDonna

Mikey P

Administrator
jebus.. she's become the Miley Cyrus of the cleaning industry. :eekk:

Meg when do you get "the World's Greatest Carpet Cleaning Forum" tatted under your boob?

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
...Ahem (fatherly clearing of the throat)...be respectful to the lady kids. This is a good thread that I'd hate to see become a "T & A" routine again.

Meg, I appreciate the standard of service you are setting for the industry.

While not everyone has the type of market you are in, and some might find your pricing hard to duplicate themselves, the idea that you can place yourself in the number one position and earn the top price your market will bear by delivering measurable great service is a great lesson by example to everyone looking to excel in what they do.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Meg when do you get "the World's Greatest Carpet Cleaning Forum" tatted under your boob?

"Do"...don't you mean when DID I get it. That's so last year, Mike. Where you been?

And obviously you haven't been reading Cleanfax over the years. Lots of times we've been featured. (although I was the writer and John got the credit).

upload_2015-10-9_15-42-6.png

upload_2015-10-9_15-45-14.png

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
...Ahem (fatherly clearing of the throat)...be respectful to the lady kids. This is a good thread that I'd hate to see become a "T & A" routine again.

Thanks Jim. I'll play along....or put them in their place if they get out of line. You should know by know I can hold my own against this group of manchildren.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom