CX in action

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
I think its great working early into the morning, not all the time. I use to do the Jack o boxes up here and my buddy and I had a blast. You just get all corny at those times, My buddy is a riot he would have everybody cracking up.
He would take the headset and mess with the people when they would take orders, he had the customer so pissed off by the time they got the order right right they would end up with his favorite hamburger... Ultimate cheese burger on sourdough...toasted.
That what he would say "I bet I can get them to order my favorite"
When ever I need to laugh I just go see my buddy, fishing with him OMG it is hilarious, if he can get out of the store without breaking the tip off his pole is a miracle, getting it to the water...I haven't lost a bet yet.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Wife also in her best Minnesota Voice and after seeing the outside and 70 degrees.....

"I wanna be there!...."

And now.....

Jeepers this is good!

2014-10-23173834_zpsb5490b90.jpg

Name
Nate W.

Jeepers, clean your finger nails.... :stir:

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I figured it out that when you are doing all the talking what you really are doing is distracting from what a POS that thing is.

Put it right up there with the sTrYkER wand.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge

Mark....are you talking about Mikeys pooping story? If you haven't heard it, ask him.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom