Devpro wand

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
How is this wand compared to a ti wand. The attic is squared off unlike the angled attic of the ti.

Mikey P

Administrator
My observations is that it screams much louder due to it being designed to ALWAYS be used with a glide (much wider vac slot opening)
The weight feels the same to me.
Four jets makes for more impact and less clogging
The swivel will need maintenance and or fail someday.
Current price is $1000 and it won't need any tweaking. I expect the price to go up a couple hundred when they go Dangless.

Mikey P

Administrator
And who makes it?

Is it Tom with Devastator?

Yes, it's Tom's baby.

my guys and I never thought we would adapt after the Bentley fiasco, but after ten or so jobs we love it on all but areas that we should be Zippering..

I would love to see a spring around the swivel to aid in self centering it.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Yes it is Devastator Tom,
The wand is on hold right now, we were working with a fabricator on it, but we have decided to go with our main fabricator Tim, and we are also talking with PMF for some additional help. We are taking the wand down as it is not for sale at this time, due to getting set up in the new shop.
The wand well be 100% USA made, it is not going to change to much, and all parts will be interchangeable with the wands we started to sell already.
I will be sending one out for Mike for the next show as we had already discussed this prior to the Las Vegas show.
I have been on the phone getting things figured out and lined up, we be working in the shop all week after carpet cleaning getting things ready to go, we have a pretty good foundation so not much is going to change just going to take a little time getting things drawn up for production.
We are building this with a price structure that will support distribution if that comes into play later down the road.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Me and son in law got to play with it and we were both impressed. Aron, my son in law thinks we should get a couple.

Think that might be a good idea :)

Reactions: cleanking

Bucey

Name
FFA?
Tony Dang makes it without the swivel. Just buy it from him. He is the origanal manufacturer any ways. Only difference is the devepro has a Tim manufactured swivel. Probably save ya $300-400.

Last edited:

FFA

Name
FFA
You can pick up a decent wand from Dang. The one i have is sweet. But when it comes to the devpro, get it from Tom or it isnt a devpro. The devpro is a great wand!!

IMAG0535.jpg

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Tony Dang makes it without the swivel. Just buy it from him. He is the origanal manufacturer any ways. Only difference is the devepro has a Tim manufactured swivel. Probably save ya $300-400.

Ryan J. Strickland
How you doing there buddy,
It is not really the same wand, there are parts that are the same but it sometimes takes a cleaner to really make a good tool, great, I have been working on this wand for almost a year.
We have decided to go ahead and go in a different direction due to all the drama from guys like you.

Ryan I love the Zipper how could you not like that tool, you made it sound like it was a joke.....but it has turned out to be a awesome tool.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Yes he seems to like following me around and causing drama... It has got him booted off the other forums......lets see how he does here.

FFA

Name
FFA
If hes Ryan, i encourage everyone to disregaurd his reviews and endorsements. He is a JB shill.

FFA

Name
FFA
The vt14 is the worst wand that i have ever bought.

Mikey P

Administrator
Im getting a lot of PMs about the DevPro.
People want to know if its karma free as well as being..."all that"

My answer is....

Yes.

But I don't guarantee you'll love the swivel.

4 of my team does.

Last edited:

FFA

Name
FFA
Best feel, my tm loves it. You will leave carpets bone dry because the suction actually gives the site glass a good reading.

Im not into drama, i hate politics...

Reactions: cleanking

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom