DIARREHA, Diarreha, diarreha?

steamron

Name
Ron
This ladies dog ate something and it did not agree with her, it is in 3 areas of the room.
I would guess that it did penetrate the carpet into the pad.
Any good suggestions,
I have Hydrocide Xtreme, my first thought is to put it on heavy, let it dwell for a while then extract, what ever remains will do its job.

Thanks

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
scrape up what you can first , give it a few slow dry strokes with wand next , then rinse strokes .
if stain persists....
pre-spray with oxyclean (strong dilution mixed in hot water) let dwell 10-15 minutes, then thorough flush/rinse extract

..L.T.A.

Reactions: dgardner

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
yea i can read, you moron

he said he's "guessing" it's in the pad too
He doesn't know

rarely is there enough fluid in dog diarrhea (spread over THREE AREAS ) to seep to the pad

you ignernt hick!!

..L.T.A.

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
Never really had any problems getting it out
Hot water more then likely take it out
If not hit with some prespray and rinse
Human. dog I think we have seen it all

Reactions: truckmount girl

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I usually recommend customers sprinkle baking soda all over to absorb liquid then it's easier then letting it drain into carpet and create a wick stain. Then I blast with enzyme deodorizer and use some 40 vol.

Last edited:

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
This is where a rotary would shine but I prefer cold water not hot. It's a protein stain and just like blood heat can set it. If they scrubbed it 40 volumne will remove it. Yes hot will work but then you will need the 40 for sure. The peroxide also kills odor. When done we always do the up and close sniff test.

Gene

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Why I recommend the baking soda is I prefer thats all they do before I get there, 90% of the time the use a home machine and sink it into the pad and thats where a wick will occur if you go right away they're mess will continue to come back up.

I would prefer to go when dry or the next day after the baking soda dries it out and its easier to scrap up. Then treat the stain and odor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom