Do you backup your data often? Sure Wish I Did!

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I lost my phone 1 hour before leaving for Thailand! I had everything on that phone-- including passwords. I couldn't remember anyone's phone number-- even my wife's!

She was mad and worried, wondering where I was and why I wasn't responding to her text!
luckily--I was able to locate a friend of a friend of my wifes' who still had her number.. maybe my next tattoo will be her number?

This will be a good test to see how my team runs the business without me- when email is the only option.

It sucks being without a phone! If I'm ever mugged at gun point for my phone-- I may have to consider fighting back!

FredC

Village Idiot
all my contacts/bookmarks/password/photos are backup/synced via google/chrome

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
I lost my phone 1 hour before leaving for Thailand! I had everything on that phone-- including passwords. I couldn't remember anyone's phone number-- even my wife's!

She was mad and worried, wondering where I was and why I wasn't responding to her text!
luckily--I was able to locate a friend of a friend of my wifes' who still had her number.. maybe my next tattoo will be her number?

This will be a good test to see how my team runs the business without me- when email is the only option.

It sucks being without a phone! If I'm ever mugged at gun point for my phone-- I may have to consider fighting back!

I feel honored that you remembered my email... :biggrin:
Remember that there is always Google Hangouts.

Also - I think a trip without your cell phone is what is called a vacation.

Last edited:

steve_64

i have nothing to back up.

if i lose a password to something i just stop using it lol.
as long as i have my own number to call to get my voicemails business and my personal life go on.

Keep It Simple

Name
Ross Martin
Doesn't get any easier or cheaper than this.

wd-cloud.jpg

http://www.walmart.com/ip/WD-2TB-My-Cloud-Personal-Cloud-Storage/30579531

I'm in the process of restoring 3 laptops.

The real bitch is going to be restoring my old mac.

Then I'm going to get one of these personal clouds.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I had a power spike that took out my previous laptop and an external drive because I was an idiot and didn't have them on a surge protector. So now I have Carbonite online back up. It's $269 a year for 250 GBs. I back up every 24 hours.

Reactions: Nate The Great

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I believe most people are good.. I just realized that my phone screen was locked and I provided No way for an honest person to return the phone to me.. I think on my next phone my screen photo will be of a photo of a sign with the following info: "IF found please return to..... $100 reward given- no questions asked."

Reactions: Bruce Humphrey

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I bought a 2 TB (I think) Apple Time Capsule. I think it saves our stuff in the background.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom