Do you feature your employees on your website?

Mikey P

Administrator
If so please link me to your page as I'd like to see how you worded their descriptions.

Do you get any feed back from your customers like"Dont send that funny looking guy" or "I'd like to request the Latino gentleman cause I'm so sick of entitled lazy white near-do-wells"

Feedback please...

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
We don't....but it's on my to do list. Customers see John the kids and I on the home page and in videos we have on the site, and that seems to be good enough for them. But I've wanted to do a "get to know us" or bio page with a blurb about each one of us and our tech.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
We have done that for quite a while. A good reason to get their email to send a link to the page so they know who will show up. More website traffic too. cleancarpet.us

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Maybe I'll let you write Davis' bio after you meet him in May.
I'll be happy to help, Mikey. His profile page on your web site will be very simple:

"Dear Connoisseur Client: You will be reassured and delighted to know that Davis is nothing like his father."

We will take good care of your boy, Mike. Make sure he gets up to Portland on Sunday, May 17 and doesn't leave till late Friday afternoon on the 22nd. (And no serious partying!)

Steve

PS I hope you do realize we will create a monster for you, Mikey. Davis will come back asking "Why haven't you implemented all the stuff they taught you at your SFS seminar?"

Last edited:

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
We just traded services with a photographer the other day. Cleaned 2 rooms for individual pictures of our techs (that we like to send in the appointment confirmations) and for a commercial team pic. I think we will start promoting the team pic, but don't post individuals on the website.

Bryan S. Bennett

Supportive Member
Name
Central Steamer Professional Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
My only tip is if you really want to save money, you could clip from the internet their official arrest picture. But I would only do that if they had a nice smile, bruise-free, and not wearing their orange or red shirt. I'd also avoid mentioning their felonies and immigration status.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom