Do you use a chiropractor and your thoughts on effectiveness?

Bryan S. Bennett

Supportive Member
Name
Central Steamer Professional Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
I had a nasty fall on wet vct three weeks ago basically landed flat on back. Neck and back pain ever since. Decided to try chiropractor for a fix, never did it before.

After my second bone cracking appt today, I feel great, actually best I felt in years.

How has chiropractic worked for you and how many appts before you felt you were leveling off? Anyone stay on a regular year round schedule with their chiro? Any bad experiences to share?

Another positive, just booked their sofa and loveseat while on the table. (I hate to sell while under pressure like this but I'll take it, haha!)

Reactions: Lars

Buck1955

Name
John
I have been going to one since I hurt my back in 1979. Woke up one morning with my foot swollen so bad I couldn't walk, turned out I had a pinched nerve in my back. Felt like a new man after first visit. Still get a tune up a couple times a year.

Reactions: Bryan S. Bennett

Connor

Name
Connor
My entire fAmily makes weekly visits. Also you should see a massage therapist.

The best chiropractor joke is:

What's the difference between a doctor and a chiropractor?

A doctor never calls himself a chiropractor!

I'm a jerk.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
It helps when you're in pain and makes a big difference.

However, if it is a re-occurring issue, it will not solve the problem. For that you need to look at the core issue and find a way to correct, remedy or at least learn how not to aggravate it.

The best chiropractors will give you exercises, stretches and teach you how to strengthen the weak/problem area. Otherwise it will only be a temporary solution and you'll keep coming back. Which will be good for them and a temporary relief for you.

mike r

Name
Michael Ramsey
Chiropractic helps me tremendously. Have the good ol' barter system with mine. Clean his carpets on occasion and my wife and I go all we want. How many chiropractors does it take to change a light bulb? Just one................but it takes 40 visits.

Ron K

Massages with happy endings.... Makes me feel like a champ every time..... Try it and I guarantee the pain will go away....

Chavez on Nate The Great's computer.... :stir:

My Dad told me "If it hurts in the back........slow down your front"

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Have to be a very good looking young woman to have anyone put their hands on me.

Any man that touches me I'd have to kill him.

Reactions: Bryan S. Bennett
Back
Top Bottom