Don't usually work Saturdays, but this 4600 sq ft beauty is empty!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Don't usually work Saturdays, but this 4600 sq ft beauty is empty, and winter is around the corner!

They got a killer deal on it I am seeing on some other sites too

http://www.erinsmyrealtor.com/homes-for-sale/MN/Walker/56484/6833-Maple-Leaf-Drive-NW/198_489447/

Sold for $257,500 on Aug 27, 2014 Sold

They called me on Thursday the same day as my post about a life in the day of 2 Butler's with Saiger's Steam Clean.

Me and the son in law are going the 45 minute drive to knock this baby out of the park!

Then, get home, freeze the family jewels while getting the jet skis (PWC's) Pontoon, lifts and docks out of the lakes. Don't know why I wait so long ....argh!

Will try and post some pics of the CARPET CLEANING adventure....

Name
BradFenstermaker
Mark its just got a few sqft of carpet it looks like. Be nice job. I wood work Sat too for that big Momma

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Headed to the Yurt to drain the pipes and close her up in two weeks

Still very warm here on the coast.

Pray for rain!!
Right we are burning outta control up here in Redding area I don't when the last clear day with no smoke cloud blooming was.
I don't get great pleasure working in the rain but I am hoping this winter I am soaked all the way through. Pretty soon they are going to put a water meter on my van. Or fine me cause I'm not a pad capper

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
After I sell my business. Im going to conitnue my cleaning career in the Leech lake area.

Golden Boy

Seems to be untapped potential in that area.

Both my brothers and I do some work over there, but we are so busy in our immediate areas, there is more potential there.

Not really any good local cleaners for them based out of the Walker, MN area that I know of.

Ron K

Headed to the Yurt to drain the pipes and close her up in two weeks

Still very warm here on the coast.

Pray for rain!!

Baja client said she was hammered with rain, two Hurricanes. Don't know if they'll make it that far north though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom