Call it's not on the site call the 1800 number it was on their Facebook page

SamIam

Name
sam miller
It only cost $60 to ship all three so $465 ish they are in Michigan I'm in Cali

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Cords replacement on one needed, another keeps tripping gfi breaker after replacing a cord.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I just had one that broke too. Maybe a little over a year old. Looks like new. We are gentle with it. Very disappointed in the quality of it. I hope the new air path fans are made better. I guess the dead give away that it is a throw away quality is they use rivets and not screws to put it together.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
At least make them repairable. The way the cord wraps it is going to fail. They should put screws in so you can repair your equipment. When my Bissell that is made for residential use out lasts my dri-pod they need to go back to the drawing board.

Reactions: Zee and Russ T.
Name
Nate W.
At least make them repairable. The way the cord wraps it is going to fail. They should put screws in so you can repair your equipment. When my Bissell that is made for residential use out lasts my dri-pod they need to go back to the drawing board.

It's not American Made...... Ask @Studebaker his opinion on it........:yawn:

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
You can't pay cheap for anything and get quality.

Quality costs.

Pay cheap expect cheap.

you do know they are usually like $175

home depot fans are like $30 (just saying, i use dripods, but i agree they are poor quality)

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yea for that little you just can't expect a long life out of it. Especially when they get roughed up in a van.

The Chinese aren't known for quality, just being sshheep. :errf:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Yea for that little you just can't expect a long life out of it.

The Chinese aren't known for quality, just being sshheep. :errf:

well, Cindy, when i go to Harbor Freight and buy a $39 nailer, i don't expect it to be a $179 Bostich, or Senco

But if i pay $179 for a $39 Chinese pop rivet and plastic POS, I'd at least like a dinner and movie before they bend me over :eekk:

..L.T.A.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I'm with uncle Larry :winky:

And you guys are turning to be professional apologists for crap equipment. What's the reason for that?
If they put their name on it and care about their name, it should last. They can charge an extra amount of money, if they wish, but make it last and repairable.

That's exactly why people like the Zipper and the Studebaker fan. They are made to last. I'll never buy a product that performs like that.

And no, he did not get his money worth for it.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Hell I didn't say buy it. I like to buy it once and it last for years. I'm willing to pay more for quality but realistically "Pay less, you get less" . Drieaz makes some of the best airmovers on the market. Buy one of their better built products...but expect to pay for it. We own several hundred of them because they are built to last.

Name
Nate W.
Hell I didn't say buy it. I like to buy it once and it last for years. I'm willing to pay more for quality but realistically "Pay less, you get less" . Drieaz makes some of the best airmovers on the market. Buy one of their better built products...but expect to pay for it. We own several hundred of them because they are built to last.

Me too, but I like variety too........Easy come, easy go......:lol:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Ray Burnfield

Supportive Member
Name
Ray Burnfield
well, Cindy, when i go to Harbor Freight and buy a $39 nailer, i don't expect it to be a $179 Bostich, or Senco

But if i pay $179 for a $39 Chinese pop rivet and plastic POS, I'd at least like a dinner and movie before they bend me over :eekk:

..L.T.A.
And what is it that you're using to blow air?
Since they became available, we've sold many Dripods to customers with no issues.
It's light weight and moves air efficiently.
They see the value
The msrp is $179.00;)

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
From the first time I saw the dripod... I knew right away that it's kinda not the best drieaz product.

I think they missed the mark with the size: it should have been smaller than the Airpath but bigger than the Dripod.
And of course the whole rivet issue.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
With the drieaz name you expected some quality. Now if I bought it from a copycat company for a low price I would expect harbor freight quality. Craftsman used to be the tools to have, now it's a lot of garage. Its sad to see a brand go down hill. As owners we know how much work went into getting it there.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
And what is it that you're using to blow air?

large and sm air movers and a few Patton fans

two Powerflite airmovers i paid $99 ea (promotional sale) 10 years ago are still going strong .
couple/few Lasko arimover type I paid $79 at Sam's Club (great for upl)
Couple/three Stanely airmover type (also for upl)..($39??) ..one runs for appx 6 hours daily and has for last FOUR years now (used in our bedroom)
Couple of those low amp draw airmovers Interlink had on a sale a few years ago ($149??)

I'm not anti-profit Ray, I promise ..I also have a favorable view of of the parent Co ..so I have no ax to grind
BUTT.....For a buck-seventy-nine, it really should be more than a $59 RETAIL fan

same for $40 cost plastic upl tools that sell for $400+

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom