Ever Have A Customer Trap You Into A Pitch...

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Listening to their "business opportunity" pitch.

These people live the american dream, one of the biggest houses i ever seen, several luxury cars.
So if they are asking the janitor to listen to a pitch it cant possibly end well for me.

Basically was electricity/gas reselling, first thing out of my mouth was what do i have to sell?

Great customer and nice people so did listen for about 5 minutes.
4 minutes and 55 seconds too long....

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Yep, just last week. Retired military guy, not wealthy. He was pitching "wellness consulting" whatever the hell that is.

Reactions: Shane Deubell

hogjowl

Idiot™
Head janitor of the largest school I clean. Sells some kind of multilevel marketing thingy.

Every year for something over 10 years ...

Connor

Name
Connor
Vitamins and even had a lady call for an appointment then say it was not needed when I got there, but had an easel set up with a "prepaid legal" presentation.

Reactions: Mikey P

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Ya but if corky could've signed us all up he wouldn't need to be a car salesman, what did we do???

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
i had one come strolin' into the BR topless and twirling around sayin that i could have these for the carpet cleaning........i tol her i already had a pair at home...and wrote her out the bill....she wouldn't pay...so i figgered she WAS one crazy bitch and got outta there as quick as i could!

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Vitamins is the other one, salesperson at a local distributor is always asking me to join.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom