Exhaust thru door step

realclean

Name
Jesse Lowe
I would like to see some photos of how some of you did this and what fittings where used?

This will be the side door step. Thanks

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Sorry no photos but I ran my first one through. It was a mistake. Painted driveways ,grass anything that doesn't like heat get damaged.

Gene

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
go down to your local exhaust shop and have them bend you up a 90 degree angle that you can slip on the machine when needed to divert the exhaust.........

IMG_5547_zpsa8b516c5.jpg

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Assorted 004.jpg

The large black pipe is the blower, has a 90 degree under van to another muffler. The small pipe is engine exhaust, it also has a 90 that directs the exhaust to the other side of the van.

Name
Nate W.
i have yet to see a Chevy van with dual cargo doors on both sides of the van. It has to nice for sure.

I've always contemplated that... Put it out the drivers side door on the Chevy double door vans.... They're a bit rare to find 1 for sale here though... Either way, it'd keep your van a lot cooler with both sides open... And they don't come in the extended model, only the stubby...

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I love that van, the only issue is that is a standard length van. When first bought my PlowerClean Victory it was rear mounted in this van but with all the issues I had on the Victory it made it too difficult to work on. It was also very tail heavy with that 110 gallon freshy and the unit in the back. Now with this back up unit in, it is very easy to clean out the waste tank
Jan09 006.jpg
Picture 018.jpg

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I did mine with copper pipe and fittings. Removed it shortly after install. Needed the fresh air to cool the machine and it was easier to clean the tray under the machine. IMO, don't waste your time.

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
My white magic runs down and out the driver side of the van. I never understood while a manufacturer would vent right out the front where you need to be working.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom