First Restaurant With New Setup

CanadianRuss

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Teskey
Is it possible to stop your hydro force from dripping? I release the pressure before I disconnect. I used flex w citrusolve and attack 360i with commercial carpet head. 220 degree water. I am loving this new setup!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 234
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 172
Reactions: Russ T.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I'm sure it's possible, but it's probably more trouble than it's worth. Just learn not to disconnect it over wood floors.

Are you related to Donald Becker?

Reactions: Able 1

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I feel a strange kinship with my namesake, from the great white north.

A brother from another mother?

Very nice setup, indeed.

Reactions: CanadianRuss

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
High pressure portable ninja and low moisture 175 machines

No wonder you enjoyed cleaning that restaurant. High pressure portables can do surprisingly good work, but nothing cuts food grease like heat.

Back in ancient history when I was traveling showing truck mounts to cleaners who had never seen or heard of such a thing, I did all I could to make sure they would set up a demonstration at a restaurant. Nothing showed what a truck mount could do better than that.

It was also very good for my health. Each time I did a demonstration in a restaurant and had to hook my water up in the kitchen (no fresh water tanks in those "old days"), I got grossed out by the filth and grease and learned to pack my own food or eat at home.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
No wonder you enjoyed cleaning that restaurant. High pressure portables can do surprisingly good work, but nothing cuts food grease like heat.

Back in ancient history when I was traveling showing truck mounts to cleaners who had never seen or heard of such a thing, I did all I could to make sure they would set up a demonstration at a restaurant. Nothing showed what a truck mount could do better than that.

It was also very good for my health. Each time I did a demonstration in a restaurant and had to hook my water up in the kitchen (no fresh water tanks in those "old days"), I got grossed out by the filth and grease and learned to pack my own food or eat at home.
Back in the day I cleaned all the Denny's in the Milwaukee area. I haven't eaten at one since the first day I cleaned one. Not to pick on Denny's cuz I don't think there are many clean kitchens.

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
Is it possible to stop your hydro force from dripping?

My experience seems the older the gun the leakier they get, replacing it with a new one will help. I've got an old one that I drain after the last area on the job is presprayed. Disconnect the solution line, keep the gun triggered and use a flat area on the gun to depress the nipple on the male qd, its amazing how much fluid will leak out, better on the uncleaned carpet than in the back of the van.

CanadianRuss

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Teskey
Goo
My experience seems the older the gun the leakier they get, replacing it with a new one will help. I've got an old one that I drain after the last area on the job is presprayed. Disconnect the solution line, keep the gun triggered and use a flat area on the gun to depress the nipple on the male qd, its amazing how much fluid will leak out, better on the uncleaned carpet than in the back of the van.
I agree. Thanks for the tip

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom