For the "Cleaning with a Zipper in furnished Residential" is wrong gang.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Don't know how many text messages, Facebook messages, and phone calls yesterday from people who were saying:

"there is all kinds of buzz on the internet that cleaning with a Zipper Wand in furnished Residential can't be done" :dejection: :madder:

And 5 of those asking if I had a video of cleaning in a Residential setting...

My comments were: "There's always negative feedback but those Sally's complain about everything in my Opinion!"

Marty @hogjowl you would have loved to have seen me by the end of the day getting ready to throw a good "Pissy fit!"

So....here are a couple videos that I did showing how to run a Zipper in a residential setting with furniture....

I could have done this faster with both hands and not video taping....but it is here to show what we do....

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
I use it on nearly every job. You cannot beat the uniformed appearance and dry factor. That being said, typically I edge the room out with a wand than broad stroke it with the Zipper so I'm not constantly turning it. I compare it to like a painter who is prepping a room. They cut all the edges with a smaller brush and then broad stroke it with a roller. By doing it this way, the work effort gets cut down dramatically. You pretty much just push and pull. Give it a try...

Reactions: Todd Millar

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I find this very interesting.

It takes me back to when people would say that you can't use an RX-20 / Sprayborg / HOSS 700 / Cimex / :icon_redface: / Trinity / or even a 175 rotary, because they are all to big and cumbersome, or too heavy, or it might hurt me.

It's simply a matter of perseverance and getting to know the equipments capabilities and finding the best way that it can work profitably for you whilst giving an excellent (oops :twisted:), clean.

IF I was staying in the game, I would already have had a Zipper zipped out to Australia. Because I have faith in what it can do & the fact that I know that I would be able to master it's idiosyncrasies without any major problem.

Some people just get too tied up in the wrong thought process of what they THINK they can & can't do.

How many thought when they were in high school, that today they would be cleaning carpets??

Yet here you are. :lol:

Don't over-complicate the issue, it's not rocket science, it's about your ROI and making it work for you.

:yoda:

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Thanks for the video Erik.. I knew the zipper was easy to use in even small furnished rooms but never thought of shoving the zipper under beds..

The zipper works great.. and all the positive post are true n not just hype.

Unlike Fel-naphta-- stuff didn't work for me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom