Found this online

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Referring to a previous Mikefest, I had not seen this before.

Thought that the bloke in Kansas might like it.

YES, most of it is about VLM / ENCAPSULATION equipment, and it's motivators. :winky:

IMO, the Trinity machines are a Great Value at full price. To me, more important than what a piece of equipment costs is how much money will I be able to make per hour using that machine! And I can make a whole lot more money per hour running a Trinity than I could a Vario!

I like and respect Rick G. Steve, Rick, and John have all contributed so much to the low moisture cleaning community. But as far as bad mouthing competitors is concerned, when Rick says on his Vairo page that "Some OP machines run like a jackhammer", what OP machine do you think he is talking about?

Rick is making a selling point that his Vairo is "Smooth Running" compared to the Trinity that he claims feels like a jackhammer.

Does the Trinity really run like a jackhammer? No..... but if you used a Vairo after using a Trinity, the Vairo would certainly feel like a toy! I say this based on my own experience with my Orbot. After purchasing my first Trinity, the Orbot did feel like a toy.....but the funny thing is, it was actually a lot harder to push on certain carpet types than the Trinity.

Anyway Jeff, welcome to the (DELETED) board and I wish you the best of luck with your new Vairo. Using (DELETED), chems, I am sure you will get some great results on many cleaning situations and some decent results on the more difficult cleaning situations. Rick G won a commercial carpet cleaning contest using his Vairo up against a HWE system at the last MikeyFest.

Was Harry Hides a judge at that 'Fest;?? I don't remember seeing the result. :razz:

:arrrr: :yoda:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I don't vlm but I do own a vario. With the weight it works great. I can't imagine one being must faster than the other in the long run. I cleaned a nasty area with it and it worked at a walking rate. Then I hwe'd the area.

Gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom