Gekko Squeegee Head

Mike Draper

I use the large one with i belive 4 jets in it. Bought it last year. Used 3x. Its your for half price if you want.

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
no, Iused it for other hard surface clean up. It works,but poorly designed.
Mike, I have one and use it with my porty for tile. I've not a lot of experience in different wands for tile so I have nothing to reference if it's good, bad or poorly designed. Why do you think it's poorly designed and what wand would you suggest?

J

JS41035

Well the early ones were really crappy. The spray jets were on a bar that ran inside the head. Very dumb design that clogged very easy. The gekko symbol was laser cut out of the support bracket that held the trigger assembly. It looked cool but totally weakened the bracket. If you used it for any amount of time the handle would bend until it snapped. We had to weld and reinforce ours. The idea of interchanging heads seemed cool. But in reality by the time you bought all the add ins it wasn't much cheaper than a turbo hybrid and a hard surface wand. And it certainly didn't clean as good as a larger spinner.
The swivel head was handy and I liked the brush ring better than the squeegee. But over all it was a bust.

Reactions: CanadianRuss

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom