Got a little story for ya…. I’ll call it Karma

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
Back in the early Spring, a tech that worked for me for 2+ years left me and went to work somewhere else. He went thru 2 jobs in a year and a half. After looking for a job (I’m assuming) and not finding one in our little dying community, he started his own carpet cleaning business. His step-father-in-law purchased him a van, etc. He immediately started calling on my customers, stoping them in the grocery store, telephone calls, etc. On the commercial side, he solicits door to door and tells my customers he will beat any price. He has taken a few accounts from me, but overall, he’s not knocking it out of the park. His family would justify to people in town by saying - “well, there’s more than once grocery store in town.”

So, my brother-in-law and his wife were approached my a widow lady about buying her outfit. It’s a dream place for anyone in the stocker, feeder, yearling business like we are, right off the major highway so trucks can get in and out easily, cross fenced, working pens and hydraulic shoots, etc. They jumped all over it. The next month, Wendy (my husband) and I asked our realtor to ask the neighboring ranch across the hwy if the widowed owner would be willing to sell - she said yes… This place is awesome, too. Has hardwood trees and a large river runs on the whole North side - so the hunting is prime and it can handle a lot of hooves (cattle) because it can grow the grass. What does this story have to do with my competition? My competitors step-father-in-law leased both places. So - I have been going around telling everyone there is more than one farm\ranch in this county.

I hope that van was worth it… But I know it wasn’t! Rumor - started by his mother-in-law says he hasn’t even made a payment on the van.

It’s not Christian of me - but me so happy!

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
You need to control yourself young lady!

I bet you was just dancin around when this came full circle.

What goes around tends to come around.

I think I remember telling you it will all work itself out, and it sounds like it will all turn out fine after all.

Reactions: amygeorge

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
We all know what's inside every woman..............ready to come out anytime...............bringing up stuff from 20 years ago........beating you down over time................they are DEMONS I TELL YA................DEMONS!

steve_64

They obvoously didnt feel the same way about you.

Dont gloat too much and create that bad karma back at ya.

Keep up the good work.

Reactions: amygeorge

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
They obvoously didnt feel the same way about you.

Dont gloat too much and create that bad karma back at ya.

Keep up the good work.
Good point, Steve. I've actually sent him business and have offered assistance if needed. My philosophy has always been "better together', I don't think he will be able to make a living cleaning. I bet he'll end up working somewhere eventually and cleaning on the side. They've been pretty damaging to me and my business, but I'm killing them with kindness. Have even defended him a time of two. He has a mother-in-law books are written about and she has been sharing disappointment about how slow he is and he is not out enough pounding the pavement, but believe me, he is working it. However, I am dancing like Mike said about the ranches. So, maybe I should have said ditto and not karma.

Reactions: steve_64

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
11062822_10152613832286512_926803562660543137_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom